The Social Network

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Social Network

Unread postby Serge » 30 Sep 2010 21:03

I can't wait to see this! it's gotten close to perfect reviews (only 2 negative on RottenTomatoes; 97% positive) and it's already getting Oscar buzz. I didn't think ANYTHING could top "Inception" for Best film of 2010, but if there's a contender, this is it.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

kamieleanne
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Social Network

Unread postby kamieleanne » 01 Oct 2010 22:35

Looks good hey! :drool:

Kamie...xx <3

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 02 Oct 2010 07:25

Every time I see a commerical about it I turn to whoever is in the room with me and say "I want to go see that movie." :laugh:

Steph

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 02 Oct 2010 10:41

It's gotten near perfect reviews EVERYWHERE! I'm really wanting to see it :(

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 02 Oct 2010 10:55

I love Jesse Eisenberg....can't wait to see this movie. Is it a total drama or do you think it will have humor as well? Looks good!!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 02 Oct 2010 14:45

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 05 Oct 2010 20:25

It wasn't brilliant. Amazingly written. All the acting was great but Eisenberg should be up for an oscar, he was phenomenal.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 10 Oct 2010 22:04

Anything Aaron Sorkin writes is awesome! Loved this movie!

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”