Sucker Punch

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sucker Punch

Unread postby Cody Lee » 27 Jul 2010 12:26

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

ckiemnstr345
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sucker Punch

Unread postby ckiemnstr345 » 03 Aug 2010 14:50

This looks really interesting. I'll have to wait for more previews but it seems that every action movie type is in the movie in some form and some are put together. I think what will be most interesting is to see how some of those action genres are fused together and if they are successful in those fusions.

I did some research and Damon Caro who did the Bourne series is the stunt cooridinator and fight choreographer. If the fights are anything like his other movies this is going to be one of the most brutal movies next year.

Achieving total skin coverage one tattoo at a time.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 25 Feb 2011 18:12

This movie looks awesome!!!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 26 Feb 2011 15:17

Really stoked for this! I hope it lives up to my expectations.

Sweet Pea = hot! :biggrin:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 01 Mar 2011 20:11

I keep seeing the previews and it looks awesome!

nicefff
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicefff » 04 Mar 2011 09:53

it looks epic, all i can say :) im gonna run round like a mad man when it comes to cinemas :)

And when I die I'm gonna fly
and come and get you
And when you try and
run I'll be the curse
above you

UnknownSoldier
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby UnknownSoldier » 29 Mar 2011 20:28

This movie looks awesome.
Zack Snyder directed 300 and thats one of my favorite movies.
I seen in an interview with Emily Browning that all the girls trained with the guys that trained the guys in 300 :shocked:
They trained 5 days a week 6 hours a day prior to filming.
So Im crossing my fingers it will be good.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”