The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Unread postby Sam » 24 Jul 2010 13:06

Has anyone else seen this movie?! I really liked it! It made me giggle to the old school kind of jokes and made me tear up at the sweet moments (I know Im cheesy) :oops:

My World
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Unread postby My World » 24 Jul 2010 14:24

No :wall: i was going to but i went and saw inception :angry:

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 25 Jul 2010 11:15

I haven't seen it yet but I intend to. Glad you liked it.

Steph

Zero79
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Zero79 » 25 Jul 2010 17:51

I kind of want to see this, but I'm iffy about it, because it looks like one of those movies that are either going to be really good, or really bad. Rolling Stone only gave it a 2 star review, so that doesn't help me either, but then again, nobody follows the reviews.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 25 Jul 2010 18:13

I enjoyed this movie, it had its moments and it was really cute. Plus the actor is just the most adorable nerd. Haha. I might be biased because my friend dragged me to some other cheesy love story he was in where he was like the loser and this barbie doll picked him up. Oh cheese.

Oh right, Sorcerer, so I was given free passes to go to the advance screening of this movie, I hadn't even heard of it because I don't watch tv nor frequent the movie theatre often. I definitely thought it was worth my time seeing it. But that's just me. :)

araida_8@hotmail.com
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby araida_8@hotmail.com » 26 Jul 2010 01:18

i went last weekend.. i love it and would go back and see it again and again.. i think its so worth going to see.. plus i love nicolas work.. he has to be one of my favorite actors.. i was worried that it might suck and that they'd put all the good stuff in the trailers.. i know when it comes out on dvd im buying it...

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 26 Jul 2010 12:03

I can't wait to see it. I love Nicolas Cage too. Rarely do I see him in a movie that I do not like.

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 31 Jul 2010 15:21

I liked the movie :D I love most Nicolas Cage movies :)
haha and the other guy in it, Jay he was the little boy in the tv show popular mechanics for kids :P

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”