Salt

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Salt

Unread postby Serge » 22 Jul 2010 11:06

I don't want "Inception" to be knocked out of the way No.1 spot, but at least if it does this week it'll be to "Salt" which I had a good gut feeling about that turned out to be right because I keep hearing it's actually pretty good. I'm hoping to see it this weekend. :smile:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Salt

Unread postby Cassie » 22 Jul 2010 17:31

It looked really good. I'm kinda excited to see it, if I can convince Lyzz to go...

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kat2323 » 07 Aug 2010 13:18

I saw Salt last night and I liked it! I love Liev and I didn't even know he was in it :P I was a bit confused for awhile at the start but then I figured it out :D

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 07 Aug 2010 14:12

saw Salt last week and it was pretty good.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”