Green Lantern

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Green Lantern

Unread postby Cody Lee » 16 Jul 2010 23:36

Didn't think Green Lantern could look cool!

Last edited by Cody Lee on 18 Jul 2010 01:00, edited 1 time in total.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

My World
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Green Lantern

Unread postby My World » 17 Jul 2010 10:53

But he's white :angry:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 18 Jul 2010 01:00

Lol someone else gave me the same response on another site, to which I responded Green Lantern WAS white! THe original Green Lantern was white, after he became the Spectre the 2nd green lantern was black.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 18 Jul 2010 10:25

It looks cool for sure, but I'm sill not sure how I feel about Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern. He's usually a hit or miss for me, but I really hope it turns out well!

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

My World
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby My World » 19 Jul 2010 00:09

Im use to the cartoon green latern the "cool" african man.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 20 Jul 2010 13:10

I don't know if I buy him as Green Lantern...

EDIT: Nevermind. I googled it. It's a remake of the original movie, and Joss will probably not be involved. So basically, nothing of interest.

billeh
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby billeh » 07 Aug 2010 16:59

My bf seems to think Ryan will make an alright Green Lantern. I wouldn't know. He's the one that reads all the comics and has a hard on for him (GL, not RR). Hah.

I'll do what I wanna do, 'cause I wasn't built to lose.

Show me where it hurts, and I will make it worse.
9/30/07, 9/20/08, 5/23/09, 8/14/10- Pointfest, St. Louis, MO
5/1/10-Rolla, MO
12/13/09, 12/13/10-Hoho Show, St. Louis, MO
4/24/10-Tulsa, OK

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”