Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Unread postby Cassie » 16 Aug 2010 21:19

This movie was AMAZING. I loved it so much, that as we were walking out of the theater I was tempted to buy another ticket and go back in to see it. I definitely recommend it to everyone. GO SEE IT!

rockedbritt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rockedbritt » 19 Aug 2010 16:51

So I just saw this movie today and I saw something that was very cool. I tried really hard to find a picture but I can't so I'll just explain.

Toward the end when he fights the last person, he is wearing a green shirt with a heart in the middle with the letters S P in it. At first i thought it was a shirt the people behind the movie made to stand for Scott Pilgrim. But then i remembered i have a black Sick Puppies sweater with the same design. It pretty much looks like Emma's t-shirt but the letters arent spalttered just written. Im not saying its an old Sick Puppies shirt but it sure as hell looked like one!! If you go see it pay attention to the shirt he wears at the end.

SO i just found a trailer and he wears it right at the beginning of the movie too, you can see a quick flash of it at the beginnging.

Hi, I'm Brittany and I'm in love with Sick Puppies.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Aug 2010 18:37

It's a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. (You can just google image search Smashing Pumpkins heart shirt and you'll see that same design...)

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Gabby » 19 Aug 2010 20:14

I'm in love with Michael Cera so that alone is incentive enough to go see this but I've been hearing sooooo many good things about it. I just need the cash and some time off. :biggrin:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Aug 2010 20:44

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Gabby » 19 Aug 2010 20:46

Maaaaaaaaaybe. :cool:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Aug 2010 20:50

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”