The Boondock Saints

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Boondock Saints

Unread postby Cody Lee » 26 Apr 2010 11:51

Just curious who else here loves the cult classic. If you've never seen it you need to go rent/buy it, it's amazing. The 2nd one wasn't as good just ok, but the first one is great and everyone should see it lol.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Boondock Saints

Unread postby jls07 » 26 Apr 2010 11:58

I LOVE this movie. I even have a sweatshirt with the saints on the front then the prayer on the back! As for the second one, i haven't had the chance to watch it...is it as good as the first one?

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Kendra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kendra » 26 Apr 2010 19:26

Almost every guys dorm room that I have been has a poster of the Boondock Saints. My favorite part is the cat on the wall.

I don't spend a lot of time in guys dorm rooms tho....just so you know lol

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 26 Apr 2010 23:52

Awesome movie.... Still havnt watched the 2nd my mom bought it about a week ago and I went over there 2 watch it and got destracted baking 4 her an havnt had the time since..... Is it good??????

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 27 Apr 2010 00:30

The 2nd one is good but still not even close to the 1st. Not bad at all for a sequel though. Yeah I've seen shirts with the prayer I want to get one

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 27 Apr 2010 00:36

the posters are hotter I have one...lol

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 27 Apr 2010 17:46

At the SP show in Scranton a few weeks ago the bass player for one of the openers had a Boondock Saints prayer shirt. He was far away but I recognized the last few lines immediately...

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 28 Apr 2010 00:48

cam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby cam » 20 Apr 2011 05:33

:love: the movie iv got lisinplate cover three shirts,playing cards,
love the move and scarface

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”