The Expendables

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ckiemnstr345
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Expendables

Unread postby ckiemnstr345 » 05 Apr 2010 19:22

This movie will either be the best action movie ever made or the worst. It has almost every single big named action actor in it. The main cast includes: Sylvester Stalone, Jason Stratham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Steve Austin and Mickey Rourke. Bruce Willis and Arnold Shwarzenegger also make appereances.

Achieving total skin coverage one tattoo at a time.

undead n buried
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Expendables

Unread postby undead n buried » 15 Apr 2010 05:36

Judging by this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6RU5y2fU6s It looks set to be an absolutely awesome film!

Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons, and lost on the gallows than have ever been enshrined in palaces.

Feel free to add me on either!

msn = undead_and_buried@hotmail.com

facebook = http://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf#!/profil ... d=55855095

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 16 Aug 2010 18:36

Saw this Friday. Good action movie but the close up fight scenes did the shaky cam which was hard to follow.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 20 Aug 2010 20:24

Yeah there were some funny parts and good action...but not the best movie ever. And I absolutely love Jet Li!!!!

U B the band
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby U B the band » 23 Feb 2011 08:24

I was a little disappointed in this film. It had a whole lot of hype and I just didn't "feel" the movie. There were a few pretty funny parts though. For example, when Hail guns down a few guys and Stone Colds character runs away.

Agbert

Unread postby Agbert » 09 Jun 2011 23:00

This movie has great action and the good thing of the movie is all great action
hero perform in the movie. The thing I like most in the movie.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”