Justified

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ckiemnstr345
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Justified

Unread postby ckiemnstr345 » 31 Mar 2010 18:46

If you liked the series Deadwood you should check out the new series Justified. Timothy Olyphant always does a good job at the cowboy role and he does a great job as the lead role in Justified.

Achieving total skin coverage one tattoo at a time.

rockNroller69
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Justified

Unread postby rockNroller69 » 20 Apr 2010 15:15

its a great show almost as good as dexter or sons of anarchy :rock:

you guys rock don't ever stop making music, love the music and the band

rocklover

Unread postby rocklover » 23 May 2011 17:43

love this series. cant wait for it to start back up again

~Jen

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 23 May 2011 17:47

OMG I STILL have the shootout of the season finale on my mind. I can't get what Art said into the megaphone out of my mind. I am laughing now just thinking about it.

Steph

rocklover

Unread postby rocklover » 26 May 2011 08:09

yeah that was a really great episode. cant wait to see what happends next season with winonna (and her pregnancy) and what going to happen with rylan/art relationship and if he continues with the marshall service.

~Jen

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”