Narnia

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Narnia

Unread postby frodolover36 » 16 May 2008 01:26

i just got back like a half hour ago from the midnight showing of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. it was awesome!!!

omg. i loved it!!! the first one was amazing too. i just love these movies!! i actually did read the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe in like 6th grade lol. im thinking about rereading that and then reading the rest of the series.

Awesome movie!! Go see it everyone! its definitely worth it!!!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Narnia

Unread postby Serge » 16 May 2008 01:31

Sweet! I wanna go see that, I might just go tonight :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Narnia

Unread postby frodolover36 » 16 May 2008 22:12

awesome! let me know what u thought!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”