Criminal Minds

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Criminal Minds

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 26 Jan 2012 09:53

eileen wrote:
xlpurplepixielx wrote:Criminal Minds is my favorite show, and I think Garcia is incredibly awesome as well. Her, Emily, Reid, and Morgan are my favorite characters on the show. Also, Gubler is a funny freaking guy. XD Though I like Kirsten Vangsness better...

I agree about Gubler. Have you seen his "Unauthorized" Documentary? Freaking funny.

No I haven't! *Adding to list of things to see* His artwork is pretty weird though. I stalk his whosay regularly XD

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 27 Jan 2012 10:21

I´ve seen almost all the episodes. I really like Criminal Minds. But sometimes it does get too much for me. There was one episode, where someone killed people to feed his pigs, and I just couldn`t watch that episode.
I love the relationship between Garcia and Morgan.

"Cause what`s inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view"

Twitter Tumblr My blog Facebook

Do you have a Sick Puppies tattoo? Want to be a part of my project? Check this out

eileen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eileen » 27 Jan 2012 11:27

NinaL wrote:I´ve seen almost all the episodes. I really like Criminal Minds. But sometimes it does get too much for me. There was one episode, where someone killed people to feed his pigs, and I just couldn`t watch that episode.

I have seen that episode! I think the episode Corazon (season 6) is also hard to watch. And No Way Out (season 2). A few eps, actually....

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 30 Jan 2012 04:24

eileen wrote:
NinaL wrote:I´ve seen almost all the episodes. I really like Criminal Minds. But sometimes it does get too much for me. There was one episode, where someone killed people to feed his pigs, and I just couldn`t watch that episode.

I have seen that episode! I think the episode Corazon (season 6) is also hard to watch. And No Way Out (season 2). A few eps, actually....

Corazon is definitely hard to watch! I think the hardest eps to watch personally are the ones where a child was murdered or kidnapped, or where somebody murders someone because their child is super sick and on their deathbed causing them to be extremely angry and violent, or their child died and they are still angry about it. Basically anything involving kids. Also the one with Hotch, where the serial killer (who's name I cannot recall right now) kidnapped his ex-wife and son, and took them to Hotch's house and killed his wife while she was talking to Hotch--that one had me in an emotional rollercoaster, I started bawling and swearing at the TV when he shot Hotch's wife. :( But I was like "GO HOTCH!" when he beat the guy to death. XD

eileen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eileen » 30 Jan 2012 08:37

xlpurplepixielx wrote:
eileen wrote:

Corazon is definitely hard to watch! I think the hardest eps to watch personally are the ones where a child was murdered or kidnapped, or where somebody murders someone because their child is super sick and on their deathbed causing them to be extremely angry and violent, or their child died and they are still angry about it. Basically anything involving kids. Also the one with Hotch, where the serial killer (who's name I cannot recall right now) kidnapped his ex-wife and son, and took them to Hotch's house and killed his wife while she was talking to Hotch--that one had me in an emotional rollercoaster, I started bawling and swearing at the TV when he shot Hotch's wife. :( But I was like "GO HOTCH!" when he beat the guy to death. XD

Oh my gosh, seriously!? Well, that was a major spoiler for me, BUT now I really want to see what ep is that!

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 30 Jan 2012 10:25

xlpurplepixielx wrote:
eileen wrote:

I think it was Foyet, or something like that.

Do you have a Sick Puppies tattoo? Want to be a part of my project? Check this out

eileen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eileen » 30 Jan 2012 11:25

NinaL wrote:I think it was Foyet, or something like that.

Ah, he must be the one that shoots Hotch at the end of Season 4. Right, I need to get my hands on season 5!

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 02 Feb 2012 11:33

eileen wrote:
xlpurplepixielx wrote:

Oh my gosh, seriously!? Well, that was a major spoiler for me, BUT now I really want to see what ep is that!

Yeah, so sooorrry for the spoiler. I started babbling and couldn't shut myself up. But it was such a horrible episode!! But if it helps, most of it happens at the END of the show. So it's not that ginormous...

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 02 Feb 2012 11:33

NinaL wrote:I think it was Foyet, or something like that.

Might have been! Not sure right now. :)

eileen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eileen » 04 Feb 2012 05:26

Yeah the serial killer must have been Foyet.

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 04 Feb 2012 09:19

eileen wrote:Yeah the serial killer must have been Foyet.

That's what I'm thinking, I agree it's probably Foyet..I need to find that episode!

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kakugori » 04 Feb 2012 21:46

I haven't watched Criminal Minds in a long time. I'll occasionally catch an episode, but I don't make an effort to watch it regularly like I did when it was shiny new. I miss Mandy Patinkin being on my tv.

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 13 Feb 2012 13:08

Some time last week I saw an older episode where Morgan goes to see his family for his mother`s birthday and gets accused of murder. It´s one of my favorite episodes. Anyone else like it?

eileen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eileen » 14 Feb 2012 08:51

NinaL wrote:Some time last week I saw an older episode where Morgan goes to see his family for his mother`s birthday and gets accused of murder. It´s one of my favorite episodes. Anyone else like it?

Ah, that's Profiler, Profiled. Yes I liked it too.

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 14 Feb 2012 13:01

eileen wrote:
NinaL wrote:Some time last week I saw an older episode where Morgan goes to see his family for his mother`s birthday and gets accused of murder. It´s one of my favorite episodes. Anyone else like it?

Ah, that's Profiler, Profiled. Yes I liked it too.

You get to know more about Morgan, and I guess that`s why I like it. And for some reason the end is my favorite part.

eileen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eileen » 21 Feb 2012 14:13

I got season 3 for only $20. So happy!

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ceallach » 26 Feb 2012 00:06

COOL to see this!!!

I'm working on a dual-major degree: Criminology & Psychology.

When people find out what I'm studying, they always ask questions about things that they've seen on crime shows - ESPECIALLY Criminal Minds. When I answer their questions, it almost never fails: eventually the person gets this "look" on his/her face and says, "You sound JUST like one of those agents on Criminal Minds!"

Actually, this is probably the single most-watched fictional crime show among classmates in my field of study. The writers do a really good job with their facts, stats, and typologies - and the quotes are awesome!

My plan is to work in Critical Incident Response & Support for law enforcement personnel & their families. NOT in a little room, asking snoopy stupid questions, though.....sports, music, art, animal therapies....LOL: one of the (many) local deputies that I know told me that I will "HAVE to set up group hunting trips."
....guess he doesn't get to shoot at people often enough....

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

Bigg_neal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bigg_neal » 02 Mar 2012 06:07

I just recnetly got addicted to this show! hahah i was at Walmart and they had season 1 on sale for $20 so i bought it...i went back and got season 2...the next day i went back and got seasons 3 and 4 (Which were on sale for 20 a piece lol) then just got Season 5 a few days ago and going to get season 6 soon haha.

I dont get to watch a whole lot of shows i really like when the new episodes come on so i usually wait until they come out on DVD haha.

eileen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby eileen » 02 Mar 2012 10:04

Bigg_neal wrote:I just recnetly got addicted to this show! hahah i was at Walmart and they had season 1 on sale for $20 so i bought it...i went back and got season 2...the next day i went back and got seasons 3 and 4 (Which were on sale for 20 a piece lol) then just got Season 5 a few days ago and going to get season 6 soon haha.

I dont get to watch a whole lot of shows i really like when the new episodes come on so i usually wait until they come out on DVD haha.

Woah, I need to check if they are at a similar price here.

Bigg_neal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bigg_neal » 03 Mar 2012 09:31

eileen wrote:
Bigg_neal wrote:I just recnetly got addicted to this show! hahah i was at Walmart and they had season 1 on sale for $20 so i bought it...i went back and got season 2...the next day i went back and got seasons 3 and 4 (Which were on sale for 20 a piece lol) then just got Season 5 a few days ago and going to get season 6 soon haha.

Woah, I need to check if they are at a similar price here.

Haha if not i would try Amazon as well they tend to have good deals

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”