Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Unread postby Missy » 21 Nov 2009 11:43

Release date: June 30, 2010

I know the quality of the picture isn't great because I took a picture of the poster in the theater I saw New Moon at. But it excited me, so I thought I'd share :biggrin:

I'm really excited about this one! (especially after seeing New Moon) The director is David Slade (no, not the actor. That's David SPade :laugh: I almost confused them). Chris Weitz was too busy with New Moon to be able to accept this movie as well, which saddens me. Also, the role of Victoria has been replaced. (also disappointing to me). Rachelle Lefevre is being replaced by Bryce Dallas Howard (Ron Howard's daughter) due to a conflict in schedules.

Anyone else excited?!?

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Unread postby Becky » 21 Nov 2009 11:45

I'm most excited for Breaking Dawn. I kind of forgot what Eclipse was about, actually. :laugh: Was that the newborn vampire one, where they are up on the mountain?

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 21 Nov 2009 12:33

I'm sooooo excited for Eclipse, especially after seeing NM. I know they're not the same director, but the way NM was, I've regained my faith in the series.

Eclipse is the one with the newborns.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 21 Nov 2009 14:51

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 21 Nov 2009 21:15

Missy, My Gramma and I went to see NM today and they had the poster up for Eclipse!! I almost squeeled haha :laugh: . I canNOT wait to see it, especially after how good NM was.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby ToniB » 23 Nov 2009 04:42

I think it's a little bit of a bummer that the Victoria role is being played by someone else, that girl was creepy! I can't believe this will be out in June already! They are really cranking them out, huh?! That gives me something to look forward to!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 23 Nov 2009 11:55

I totally thought this was coming out on June 10th. haha.

here's a better pic of the poster

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 23 Nov 2009 19:09

OMFG I am like super excited! New Moon was amazing so much better then Twilight! I so hope Eclispe is good to and it does suck that their replacing Victoria but hey at least we don't have to wait that long to see this one as we had to wait for th first 2 :D

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 24 Nov 2009 11:42

I just hope they found a good enough wig for Kristen Stewart since she chopped off all her hair to okay Joan Jett in another movie... That thought makes me a little nervous...

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 25 Nov 2009 16:34

I don't think they have to worry about a wig because they started filming Eclipse literally right after New Moon was done filming just about and even if they do I'm sure they can find a good one or make one for her or even do it with computers or something I'm sure there's a way now-a-days idk we'll see.

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

Christian
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Christian » 25 Nov 2009 23:32

Well I havent personally seen new moon yet so that is preventing me from being excited for eclipse. :laugh: But I am hoping to see new moon soon so I can possibly see eclipse depening on if new moon is good. Personally I absolutely hated the first one and I am not a die hard twilight fan so it doens't effect me either way. But I can't wait to see both of these movies if they are better than the first one. But I'm pretty sure any movie can beat the first one.lol. :laugh:

Why So Serious!

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 26 Nov 2009 13:39

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 28 Nov 2009 20:49

haha Christian I promise the second one is so much better then the first one alot better the new director for that one did a really great job and that one only has like 4 differences from the book that I could point out and I've read all of the books 4 times so I can deffinately say that and Twilight had a lot more, I mean I still liked it but New Moon is like 10 times better =]

Yea she will definitely need a wig. Between the filming for New Moon and Eclipse she filmed The Runaways where she was Joan Jett and she chopped her hair off. It's still very short when you see her in public. :smile:
[/quote]

And yea I knew that but I thought she filmed Eclipse before that or both at the same time somehow. Oh well whatever like I said I'm sure they can pull off getting her a wig to resemble the first 2 movies or make one on the computer or something it'll be fine. =]

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 19 Feb 2010 08:53

Soo I'm a loser who get's daily updates about all things Twilight (because I love it haha :laugh: ). And I just wanted to let anyone else who likes it know that the trailer for this movie will be released on March 12th before Remember ME (Rob Pattinson's new movie). So for anyone who goes and sees that movie you will also get a sneak peak into Eclipse. :biggrin:

Eclipse Trailer to play in front of “Remember Me”
Posted: 18 Feb 2010 11:42 PM PST
Summit Entertainment announced today via Twitter that the Eclipse trailer will premiere in front of “Remember Me,” which comes out March 12!!!

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 19 Feb 2010 14:10

In my honest opinion the first movie sucked but the 2nd one was much better. I heard (haven't researched) that the director who directed "30 days of night" is directing Eclipse, if so then it will be awesome cause he did a great job with the vampires in that movie.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 19 Feb 2010 16:38

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 19 Feb 2010 17:01

Breaking Dawn, to me, was either really bad literature, or really good fanfiction. :laugh:

Eclipse was by far my favorite. I'm not gonna go all crazy and head out to a midnight release, but I will definitely get my ass in there early to see it.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 11 Mar 2010 08:08

Here is the official trailer, which was released this morning (a day earlier than they were supposed to). Can't wait to see it on the big screen tomorrow before Remember Me.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 11 Mar 2010 09:24

Not gunna lie, I fangirled a little. I'm excited for this. This was my favorite book so they better do it justice.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 11 Mar 2010 09:51

^^^ me too :tongue: I can't wait to see this .. and ummm.. Edward FTW :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”