Does Anyone Else Hate Wrestling?

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Does Anyone Else Hate Wrestling?

Unread postby BrettL » 05 Dec 2008 17:21

ok i used to watch WWE and ECW with my dad but i lost interest lol. it used to be about beating the living crap out of someone else, but now its all about product placement and drama. lol

:moon:

mjwolfe
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Does Anyone Else Hate Wrestling?

Unread postby mjwolfe » 05 Dec 2008 20:44

I'm a huge professional wrestling fan who has experience of actually wrestling in a ring, but I will have to agree with what you said. WWE has lost touch with the wrestling and is all about the entertainment. Have you ever watched TNA? (Total Nonstop Action) They are still 99% about the wrestling and have many wrestlers that left WWF, WCW, and WWE, plus tons of amazing young new talent. If you like wrestling you should totally check it out.

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 06 Dec 2008 11:29

I hate it. Blech.

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 06 Dec 2008 14:34

^^ agreed...

its not the same with out stone cold steve austin...
:laugh: ( i have one of his shirts.)

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 06 Dec 2008 22:43

ha!

I used to like it back in the days of Hulk Hogan and Brett the Hitman Hart. Those were the days.
I even went to see summer slam with my dad one year. I got to see that epic match where Brett Hart was fighting with Shawn Michaels... and then he spit on Vince...and then Brett left.

... then it went downhill...

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 09 Dec 2008 21:05

Cant say I like it.

dressed up as life

Unread postby dressed up as life » 10 Dec 2008 00:18

Ya the old days were much more exciting and made alot of people get excited for a good match

nasonsensation

Unread postby nasonsensation » 10 Dec 2008 15:04

OMG BRET WAS THE MAN HE ACTUALLY MADE IT WORTH WATCHING.. AND A FEW OTHERS LOL

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”