Max Payne (was ok)

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Max Payne (was ok)

Unread postby BrettL » 22 Oct 2008 12:55

Max Payne was actually better than i expected but i hope theres gonna be a Max Payne 2 because the ending wasnt too solid (trying to reveal as little as possible).

anyone else seen it/gonna see it?

:moon:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Max Payne (was ok)

Unread postby Donna » 22 Oct 2008 21:33

This is on my list of must see movies ... probably not for another week or so though. I'll let you know what I think after I see it :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 22 Oct 2008 23:06

Eh, I absolutely loved both Max Payne games, but the movie looks so "bleh". I was already disappointed on the trailer alone, so I think I'm gonna pass. Most video-game movies have been very disappointing (with the exception of Silent Hill, and maybe Resident Evil).

I don't like Mark Wahlberg either =P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 23 Oct 2008 12:47

Hitman was really good too and it was based on the game series but ill agree that most other game-movies are pretty bad. because i saw Hitman before i beat Hitman: Blood Money and it kinda ruined the game ending :tongue: .
Mark Whalberg always looks pissed for some reason too :laugh:

:moon:

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”