Sons of Anarchy

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sons of Anarchy

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Oct 2008 12:43

I first say this show last passed out during the episode I was watching but it was good.
Me and Nick have been watching it all day you have gotta love ondemand. This is not a normal show for me....
Motorcycle gangs I would normal laugh and change the channel but some reason I cannot.
:smile:

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Unread postby ToniB » 16 Oct 2008 12:46

Too funny. The husband and I are watching it too. It's kind of scary and gross, and really violent, but I can't help but like it! And I'm always rooting for them... even though they are pretty much bad guys! It is pretty crazy!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 16 Oct 2008 13:00

Last edited by nicolenice on 16 Oct 2008 15:47, edited 1 time in total.

nasonsensation

Unread postby nasonsensation » 16 Oct 2008 13:13

omg im a HUGE fan... i like the shield and nip tuck on fx so when I seen this coming on watched it and loved it.. If you miss a show or wanna catch up you can go on fxnetwork.com and watch it

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 24 Nov 2008 14:16

This became my favorite show but ummmm no not anymore. If I have told any of you guys to watch this show dont. This last episode was so horrble and sad I most likely won't watch it again. First time a tv show made me cry :cry: so yeah bye sons of anarchy

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 25 Nov 2008 04:31

I was really bummed too, but I'm still going to watch it. It is just a show. I'm pretty sure that actress is quite alive. :wink:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 25 Nov 2008 14:30

^^^^^^ :laugh: I know shes alive but it was just not fair. I will most likely watch it but if I ever meet the writters of the show which I probably wont they will sooooo hear it from me :angrytongue:

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 26 Nov 2008 04:23

:laugh: you are funny! Yes, it stunk, but hey, it's entertainment right? Whatever they do next for revenge will surely be interesting. I think the guy who did it (the perv) has a seriously shortened life span...

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 11 Dec 2008 13:43

I finally brokedown and watched the season finale. :surprised: It was good I cant wait to see what happens next season. I was laughing my but off when Tig (the perv) got his but kicked by Jax it was soooo sweet, Finally!!! still feel bad for Opie but atleast hes not goin to jail

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 08 Sep 2009 10:01

Nicole..... Are you ready? I presume you'll be watching the handsome Jax again this year? It's been so long since I've seen it, we DVRd the last two and watched them this weekend to refresh! I can't wait! :crazy:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 08 Sep 2009 12:55

Im hoping to be able to watch it but lifes busy I havent watched tv in over a week. But could you tell me what day and time it is on so i can try to watch it, it can be my relax time for the week. Jax :biggrin: :love:

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 08 Sep 2009 14:26

It's going to be on at 10 on Tuesdays. TONIGHT!

I'll text you just to make sure you know! :wink:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 29 Sep 2009 13:18

I am probably gonna miss tonight's episode thats what on demand is for, but I finally caught the last 3 and I sooooo missed my SOA :flash: :rock: :love:

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 29 Sep 2009 17:15

Last week when we were watching I was like "this show is so wrong" :shame: but I so love it!

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 19 Jun 2013 18:06

Dave and I have watched the first season and now we are on to the second. It rocks, I would highly recommend this show!

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 15 Jan 2014 06:44

I'm in the middle of a SOA marathon. Currently on Season 3 but had to stop because my Season 6 Dexter disk came from Netflix yesterday. Can't wait to get back to it (although, I also love me some Dexter)!

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 18 Jan 2014 11:09

I only watch this show in marathons because I cannot bring myself to wait each week.
they are killing me!

I recently finished the last season and I'm like.... :surprised:

This show is insane!

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 29 Aug 2014 11:43

I can't wait for the new season to begin but I'm also sad because it is the last one

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 01 Sep 2014 18:03

And here I am trying to play catch up.... :P

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”