Fringe anyone?

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Fringe anyone?

Unread postby BrettL » 03 Oct 2008 13:34

Fringe is pretty cool. ive watched every episode and its kind hard to follow, but i love it. the kid from the "mighty ducks" is in it as the main detective, Casey.

anyone else watch it?

:moon:

sublimesb
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Fringe anyone?

Unread postby sublimesb » 03 Oct 2008 13:47

Yes, and that show is great! I agree it is hard to follow. I had to rewind a couple times last episode I saw.

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BrettL » 03 Oct 2008 13:52

the episode with the bald guy? that guy has a weird gun too

:moon:

Sarcree
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Sarcree » 06 Oct 2008 12:01

The show is interesting so far I do admit I missed the ending of the last two episodes I keep falling asleep...but it is a good show I just watch it too late :laugh:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 12 Sep 2009 21:19

this show is a favorite of mine ..I think I only watch about 5 or 6 shows on tv and I am hooked on this one . The first episode for this season is next week ... I want to know what happened to Walter :shocked:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Mandi » 13 Sep 2009 06:52

This is by far one of the best sci-fi shows on TV in a while! (opion not fact :wink: )

I'm with you Donna....I need to know if Walter's okay :confused:

Mandi

TOOLsynesthesia
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TOOLsynesthesia » 13 Sep 2009 16:05

Oh my god! I love Fringe! Especially with all the pseudoscience, because i've been studying that recently :crazy: . I haven't seen any of the new season, though, which kinda sucks.

I tell the earth, "thanks for the hair, thanks for the skin, thanks for the bone",
Though I now slowly give it back I still appreciate the loan.

-Jeffrey Lewis

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 13 Sep 2009 21:29

^^^This season is just starting on this Thursday (the 17th) so you have not missed any episodes !

Mandi...we shall have to continue the Walter discussion after this Thursday :biggrin: And I agree with you about it being the best sci-fi show -- I don't find myself in front of the TV often because most of what is on just does not interest me but this show had me after the first episode !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 13 Sep 2009 23:46

I love Fringe! Can't wait til it comes back on this Thursday! :)

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 14 Sep 2009 04:23

We were hooked from the first too! Lucklily this is one that my husband and I both agree on. Did you know that the lead actress, Anna Torv is Australian? :smile: My husband and I both figured that out right away. Something about the way she tries to hide her accent gave it away! And in real life she married the guy who played John. Of course, I love Walter. He's awesome! This season should be really interesting! Can't wait for Thursday!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 14 Sep 2009 11:10

I had no idea she was Australian until I saw her on an interview a few weeks after the show first aired !

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 15 Sep 2009 17:38

Yes, we must discuss it....i'm stoked about Thursday's show!!! My new roomies will have no choice but to watch it with me! :laugh:

Mandi

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Sep 2009 15:26

Haha, I didn't know she was Australian. I love this show. Unfortunately, it conflicts with The Office, so I'm going to have to download the episodes so I can put them on my ipod and hook it up to the tv. It's annoying, but I won't be able to survive waiting til next year when the DVD comes out...

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 Sep 2009 15:28

I know it really sucks that both Fringe and The Office are on at the same time -- they are 2 out of the 6 or 7 shows that I watch ! I'll have to watch The Office tomorrow night On Demand !

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Sep 2009 17:43

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 17 Sep 2009 20:15

In no particular order :

Fringe
True Blood
The Office
LA Ink (although I have missed quite a few episodes -- work has gotten in the way)
House
So You Think You Can Dance

Supernatural and Entourage were on the list but I have missed way too many episodes to count those in now !

And I had been meaning to catch Vampire Diaries - the 1st episode was last week- but I freakin' missed it !

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 18 Sep 2009 09:52

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 18 Sep 2009 20:57

That is a long list ..lol ! That's awesome about the links you posted - I will have to give those a try :biggrin:

By the way ... you will definitely want to keep as up to date as possible on Fringe -this season's first episode was :surprised: I think this season is going to be really amazing!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Sep 2009 11:22

Mandi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mandi » 20 Sep 2009 14:42

So i just watched the first episode (i would never see TV shows without my DVR!)

Am i wrong for not wanting the new girl to be a permanant part of the cast?!? :ugh:

Mandi

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”