The Nightmare Before Christmas

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby angelbear425 » 28 Apr 2010 21:02

http://www.bettysattic.com/website/aspf ... equestForm

That is the link to their customer service contact form if anyone else would liek to complain. Maybe then they will really take the item down, or at least just put that it is temporarily unavailable.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 28 Apr 2010 22:01

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 29 Apr 2010 04:34

^^Yea I think that seller is on drugs if they think it will sell for that price... :laugh:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 29 Apr 2010 09:48

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 29 Apr 2010 16:14

Yea I don't know where some people get off trying to charge that price.. or thinking people will pay that price. I guess that goes with everything though.

I am part of another site that posts stuff that is found in movies, but there are these ebay creepers on there and when stuff gets spotted they run out and buy a ton of the item and list it on ebay for usually 3-4 times what they paid. I would like to do this to those people: :whack:

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 03 May 2010 00:52

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:

Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Burried4U » 18 Jun 2010 06:54

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!! i grew up watching this movie like every day! I'm addicted to this movie. My favorite scenes are when he goes to Christmas town. and also the very end when Jack and Sally are on the swirly twirly hill singing together. its so adorable. <3

araida_8@hotmail.com
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby araida_8@hotmail.com » 18 Jun 2010 11:04

i love the movie.. i watch it every christmas cause its just not christmas with out it.. im not sure if i have a favorite part or not.. ill have to rewatch and find out..

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 18 Jun 2010 23:33

I'm glad this topic keeps re-appearing just seeing the name makes me wanna watch the movie :smile:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 19 Jun 2010 10:07

I've been listening to the soundtrack A LOT lately. :smile:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Jun 2010 20:35

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 21 Jun 2010 00:18

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 21 Jun 2010 08:15

I want Jack and Zero. I found a pretty awesome movie poster where they're at the movies and everyone's wearing sunglasses and Sally removed one of her arms and is using it to steal the Mayor's popcorn...It's pretty awesome. I'd love to get something like that but you wouldn't be able to see the whole thing...It would have to wrap around my whole arm or something...

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 21 Jun 2010 14:49

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 21 Jun 2010 17:13

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 21 Jun 2010 17:24

I kno how you feel :ugh: I chose peircings over a tattoo in april now I gotta wait till sep - oct till I can get my next tattoo its killer having to wait

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 21 Jun 2010 17:31

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 21 Jun 2010 17:50

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 21 Jun 2010 18:04

Yikes. Yea I know how that goes. We live with Lyzz's parents so we have no rent to pay, and we're both out of school currently. I make enough at my summer job that I've been putting 75% of my money away to save for stuff (FL and getting a new computer at the end of the summer. and of course tattoos) :laugh:

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 21 Jun 2010 18:20

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”