The Nightmare Before Christmas

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Cassie » 21 Jun 2010 18:31

psycolovermonkey wrote: Yea, at one point when they switched her to by-weekly and they didnt give her the bonus they promised her, we thought we would hafta move in with each of our parents to catch up (they wont let us live together - they accept us but not that much)- but we struggled thru it (bejus knows we ate alot of pb&j)

Yikes that's rough. Well if you're unfortunate enough to experience that again, I'd like to suggest friend PB&B (bananas) like on the stove in a pan. THey're SO good.


Image Image Image

User avatar
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 821
Joined: 11 Apr 2010 21:21
Location: Indianaplious, In

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 21 Jun 2010 18:42

Cassie wrote:
psycolovermonkey wrote: Yea, at one point when they switched her to by-weekly and they didnt give her the bonus they promised her, we thought we would hafta move in with each of our parents to catch up (they wont let us live together - they accept us but not that much)- but we struggled thru it (bejus knows we ate alot of pb&j)

Yikes that's rough. Well if you're unfortunate enough to experience that again, I'd like to suggest friend PB&B (bananas) like on the stove in a pan. THey're SO good.

I'm gunna hafta try that :smile:


Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Imagehttp://www.foryounoctura.com

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Cassie » 21 Jun 2010 20:44

*FRIED PB&B :laugh: NOT frieNd. Oops. But yes, they're super tasty... :smile:


Image Image Image

User avatar
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 821
Joined: 11 Apr 2010 21:21
Location: Indianaplious, In

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 21 Jun 2010 23:18

Cassie wrote:*FRIED PB&B :laugh: NOT frieNd. Oops. But yes, they're super tasty... :smile:

:lmao: I'm frieNds with my pb&j - Well right now were doing a seperation period cuz we got tired of each other


Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Imagehttp://www.foryounoctura.com

User avatar
Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 158
Joined: 13 Jun 2010 10:34
Location: United States

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Burried4U » 22 Jun 2010 05:09

OMG. I just got really confused. :confused: lol. I walked into the NMBC topic and see stuff about frieNd pb&j's lol. I figured it out though. :biggrin:



User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Cassie » 22 Jun 2010 08:22

Burried4U wrote:OMG. I just got really confused. :confused: lol. I walked into the NMBC topic and see stuff about frieNd pb&j's lol. I figured it out though. :biggrin:

Sorry, I'm one of the biggest thread de-railers that has ever lived... :laugh:


Image Image Image

User avatar
Burried4U
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 158
Joined: 13 Jun 2010 10:34
Location: United States

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Burried4U » 22 Jun 2010 08:28

^^ lol. it was really funny though. :laugh:



User avatar
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 821
Joined: 11 Apr 2010 21:21
Location: Indianaplious, In

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 22 Jun 2010 21:09

Cassie wrote:
Burried4U wrote:OMG. I just got really confused. :confused: lol. I walked into the NMBC topic and see stuff about frieNd pb&j's lol. I figured it out though. :biggrin:

Sorry, I'm one of the biggest thread de-railers that has ever lived... :laugh:

:smile: Thats one of the first reasons (other then my love for the pups) that I kept coming back to SPWC :smile: I was reading some of the posts and I thought it was funnier the comedy central :laugh: I still read thru some of the older posts just for the laughs Burried, you should see when her and Gabby get going it's hel-arious


Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Imagehttp://www.foryounoctura.com

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Cassie » 22 Jun 2010 21:20

psycolovermonkey wrote:Sorry, I'm one of the biggest thread de-railers that has ever lived... :laugh:

:smile: Thats one of the first reasons (other then my love for the pups) that I kept coming back to SPWC :smile: I was reading some of the posts and I thought it was funnier the comedy central :laugh: I still read thru some of the older posts just for the laughs Burried, you should see when her and Gabby get going it's hel-arious[/quote]
:oops: Haha yea, she's one of my accomplices in the thread de-railing. :biggrin: :angel:


Image Image Image

User avatar
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 6690
Joined: 01 Apr 2008 23:57
Location: Scranton, PA
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby angelbear425 » 23 Jun 2010 09:50

I wonder what new NBC stuff they are going to come up with in Hot Topic and @Disney this year. I will be excited to see all the new merch. :biggrin:


Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Image
Image

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Cassie » 23 Jun 2010 13:27

angelbear425 wrote:I wonder what new NBC stuff they are going to come up with in Hot Topic and @Disney this year. I will be excited to see all the new merch. :biggrin:

Me too. I love checking for new stuff :) We found a purple jack camera case a few weeks ago that we had to buy for Lyzz's sister (She's obsessed with the color purple and NBC)


Image Image Image

User avatar
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 6690
Joined: 01 Apr 2008 23:57
Location: Scranton, PA
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby angelbear425 » 24 Jun 2010 09:01

I found a couple of things on clearance on Hot Topic at the Palisades mall the other day, but didn't buy anything. They had an awesome Jack face raincoat, but i decided not to buy it because I didn't need it.


Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Image
Image

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Cassie » 24 Jun 2010 15:34

angelbear425 wrote:I found a couple of things on clearance on Hot Topic at the Palisades mall the other day, but didn't buy anything. They had an awesome Jack face raincoat, but i decided not to buy it because I didn't need it.

I know which one your talking about. I was just at the Montage Hot Topic cuz they additional 50% off clearance is happening and they have that Jack hoodie with the different colored faces that I kinda wanted, but I went with a super cute Gir one instead... :noclue:


Image Image Image

User avatar
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 821
Joined: 11 Apr 2010 21:21
Location: Indianaplious, In

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 24 Jun 2010 17:02

Cassie wrote:
angelbear425 wrote:I found a couple of things on clearance on Hot Topic at the Palisades mall the other day, but didn't buy anything. They had an awesome Jack face raincoat, but i decided not to buy it because I didn't need it.

I know which one your talking about. I was just at the Montage Hot Topic cuz they additional 50% off clearance is happening and they have that Jack hoodie with the different colored faces that I kinda wanted, but I went with a super cute Gir one instead... :noclue:


Hmm Thats a tough choice, I wonder which 1 I would pick. Wish we had 50% off sales. The most we get is 25% off it still leaves the hoodies at like 30 bucks. I Did find an angry beaver hoodie for my gf around christmas time for $20, too bad they dont sell nbc stuff at that price...


Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Imagehttp://www.foryounoctura.com

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Cassie » 24 Jun 2010 20:08

psycolovermonkey wrote:Hmm Thats a tough choice, I wonder which 1 I would pick. Wish we had 50% off sales. The most we get is 25% off it still leaves the hoodies at like 30 bucks. I Did find an angry beaver hoodie for my gf around christmas time for $20, too bad they dont sell nbc stuff at that price...

That stinks. This sale is 50% off clearance, which is ALREADY 50% off...So you're getting 75% off total. It's awesome...


Image Image Image

User avatar
psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 821
Joined: 11 Apr 2010 21:21
Location: Indianaplious, In

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 24 Jun 2010 23:13

Cassie wrote:
psycolovermonkey wrote:Hmm Thats a tough choice, I wonder which 1 I would pick. Wish we had 50% off sales. The most we get is 25% off it still leaves the hoodies at like 30 bucks. I Did find an angry beaver hoodie for my gf around christmas time for $20, too bad they dont sell nbc stuff at that price...

That stinks. This sale is 50% off clearance, which is ALREADY 50% off...So you're getting 75% off total. It's awesome...

If I wasn't trying to keep up with my yoga and be peaceful I'd do this :angrytongue:


Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

Imagehttp://www.foryounoctura.com

User avatar
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 6690
Joined: 01 Apr 2008 23:57
Location: Scranton, PA
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby angelbear425 » 25 Jun 2010 10:33

Cassie wrote:
angelbear425 wrote:I found a couple of things on clearance on Hot Topic at the Palisades mall the other day, but didn't buy anything. They had an awesome Jack face raincoat, but i decided not to buy it because I didn't need it.

I know which one your talking about. I was just at the Montage Hot Topic cuz they additional 50% off clearance is happening and they have that Jack hoodie with the different colored faces that I kinda wanted, but I went with a super cute Gir one instead... :noclue:


I saw that one too, but I ended up not getting anything besides a few lollypops lol :laugh:


Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Image
Image

User avatar
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 8682
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 16:23
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Cassie » 25 Jun 2010 19:31

angelbear425 wrote:I saw that one too, but I ended up not getting anything besides a few lollypops lol :laugh:

:laugh: I also bought a super cute Gir slap bracelet that was totally worth the $3 I spent on it...


Image Image Image

User avatar
katie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 564
Joined: 16 Oct 2009 08:38
Location: New Hampshire

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby katie » 14 Jan 2011 00:05

NBC is my favorite movie ever!! my best friend from 3rd grade and i used to watch it every time we hung out which was like every weekend and i still watch it all the time. I guess im a tad obsessed- still cant believe my home-made sally costume actually worked out for halloween


Image

Image

User avatar
Jessamy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 2478
Joined: 17 Aug 2008 09:57
Location: Ofallon Illinois
Contact:

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas

Unread postby Jessamy » 17 Jan 2011 12:31

i love all of jack's solo songs on this movie best....jack's lament and especially poor jack are my favorites!

pretty much one of the best movies/musicals of all time


Image
Image
Sick Puppies + My Chemical Romance = :love:
08-18-08~ 05-23-09~ 07-22-09~ 09-11-09~ 12-13-10~ 04-23-10~ 05-01-10~ 07-15-10~ 08-13-10~08-14-10~12-10-10~12-13-10~04-19-11


Return to “Movies & TV Shows”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest