Everybody Lies (House MD)

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby hshiau » 22 Apr 2008 12:21

i think cameron and chase are together. at least that's the impression i get. you catch little hints about them living together.

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 22 Apr 2008 13:47

Aw how cute. :) I wish they would bring them in a little more and show it. Though I saw Cameron in the new promo, so maybe they will in these upcoming episodes!

Nicole, yeah it's not as great as it used to be. Still a good show none the less! I don't think it's the end of House, just the end of the ducklings. :(

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 23 Apr 2008 14:49

well that would be fine with me I love House :)

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”