Help me win some concert tickets :)

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Help me win some concert tickets :)

Unread postby Cody Lee » 31 Jan 2012 17:53

To Staind/Godsmack/Halestorm!!!!!

All you have to do is click the link to go to the tour page that's it, top 3 people with most clicks get free tickets.

http://themasschaostour.com/contest/7o

Please and Thank You!

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Brianna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Help me win some concert tickets :)

Unread postby Brianna » 31 Jan 2012 19:20

Done :smile:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 31 Jan 2012 22:19

Thought I posted thank you earlier but just came back and it's not here.

THank You! :rock:

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » 02 Feb 2012 20:07

Many clickings! Good luck! :rock:

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

Return to “Other Music You Love”