Placebo

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
123Whore
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Placebo

Unread postby 123Whore » 02 Dec 2011 16:40

Anyone like Placebo? I recently got into them and I seriously can't find a song of theirs that I don't like. My favourite song has to be Scared of Girls (for right now at least, haha). What's your favourite Placebo song?

"Standing on the edge of insanity, wishing there was more time to explain. We were brothers born a prostitute. A thief of a beggar, there is a new God. I am the devil!" - Aiden - Crucifiction

"I was never faithful and I was never one to trust. Borderline bipolar, forever biting on your nuts. I was never grateful, that's why I spend my days alone. I'm forever black-eyed, a product of a broken home." - Placebo - Black Eyed

Phenom1TSmith
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Placebo

Unread postby Phenom1TSmith » 02 Dec 2011 19:41

I have never heard of them. :noclue: Though, last I checked, this was a Sick Puppies forum. They're probably better than Placebo anyway. :tongue: :smile:

To truly be different, you must be yourself.

DON'T LET 'SOMEONE' TELL YOU YOU'RE NO ONE

123Whore
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby 123Whore » 02 Dec 2011 22:19

Last time I checked, this was under the 'off topic/other music you love' thread. Stop acting like a god damn 12 year old.

"Standing on the edge of insanity, wishing there was more time to explain. We were brothers born a prostitute. A thief of a beggar, there is a new God. I am the devil!" - Aiden - Crucifiction

"I was never faithful and I was never one to trust. Borderline bipolar, forever biting on your nuts. I was never grateful, that's why I spend my days alone. I'm forever black-eyed, a product of a broken home." - Placebo - Black Eyed

Phenom1TSmith
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Phenom1TSmith » 02 Dec 2011 22:46

Whoa, now. I'm allowed to kid around. Why so mad? *TrollFace*
But really, lighten up a bit.

To truly be different, you must be yourself.

DON'T LET 'SOMEONE' TELL YOU YOU'RE NO ONE

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 03 Dec 2011 12:14

Their cover of "Running Up That Hill" is hypnotic. Used to keep it on repeat for hours

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Cez

Unread postby Cez » 13 Jan 2012 15:34

Hi!
wow I never imagined there would be someone else out there who likes Placebo and Sick Puppies at the same time, just like i do :wink:

Well, i like them. They sound very different comparing with SP.

Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone.
:: :: ::

Return to “Other Music You Love”