Art of Dying

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
i_wont_justify
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Art of Dying

Unread postby i_wont_justify » 30 Nov 2011 06:41

i first heard of Art of Dying when they had a free single on itunes. after a few listens, it really started to grow on me. the lead singer has got a fantastic voice, and ive seen them live since then, twice! they have a great sound that meshes well with the puppies.
their single is "Die Trying" and its addicting!
if you havent heard of them, i reccommend a listen :smile:

"if you cant beat em, might as well eat em, no ones getting out alive"

May 22, 2010 (Noblesville, IN)
July 14, 2010 (Wabash, IN)
May 21, 2011 (Columbus, OH)
August 20, 2011 (Fort Wayne, IN)

Eliza_janet5
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Art of Dying

Unread postby Eliza_janet5 » 03 Dec 2011 14:23

I love art of dying... i got to meet them at uproar in person... they heard me doing some screamo vocals and singing a song i wrote... they were amazing!

Love is a terrible crime. It kills the innocent with blood and grime.

Heather_Hamilton
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Heather_Hamilton » 04 Dec 2011 15:49

Oh, Art of Dying are amazing. :) I've been to three of their live shows now, and they're really great people. They're really down to earth, love hanging out with the fans, and of course, their music is some of the best I've heard.

patrickdron
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby patrickdron » 04 Dec 2011 16:18

AOD is pretty cool, first heard about them on the now defunct Imeem, after they randomly sent me a friend request then I sort of didn't hear from them again until I listened to one of there songs on youtube one day and I got hooked on them.

i_wont_justify
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby i_wont_justify » 08 Dec 2011 06:36

"if you cant beat em, might as well eat em, no ones getting out alive"

May 22, 2010 (Noblesville, IN)
July 14, 2010 (Wabash, IN)
May 21, 2011 (Columbus, OH)
August 20, 2011 (Fort Wayne, IN)

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 29 Dec 2011 22:18

Epicness :D

~Michaela Lee~

Return to “Other Music You Love”