t.A.T.u

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

t.A.T.u

Unread postby Pwneress » 16 Aug 2008 21:51

So I searched and nothing came, anyone else like this duo?

I myself love them to pieces.

feel free to discuss anything about their music here =]

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: t.A.T.u

Unread postby hshiau » 16 Aug 2008 22:08

kind of a gimmick, no?

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 16 Aug 2008 22:26

^oh yeah, but it doesn't take away from their music being catchy and fun =P

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby hshiau » 17 Aug 2008 01:56

i must admit i do like polchasa and prostie dvizenija. definitely like their songs better in russian than in english.

littlemonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby littlemonkey » 17 Aug 2008 02:19

*busts out in singing All the things she said*

oh man I remember when they came out, everyone was like OMG :surprised: a lesbian duo !!! and thats when I was just coming out, so I fell in love with them. But then I heard that it was fake, and made me mad..

But I love that CD with that song on it.. I have it somewhere in my room. The 2nd one, I couldn't get into it.

:.:Melissa:.:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 17 Aug 2008 05:25

I had heard that one of the girls had a baby but I don't know how much truth there is to that one. Also, I had to buy their debut album twice because I brought my first copy to a party and never got it back.

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 17 Aug 2008 14:29

^yeah they all have like their own lives outside of their whole wannabe lesbian thing.

Return to “Other Music You Love”