The Beautiful Monument

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
musiclifeline13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Beautiful Monument

Unread postby musiclifeline13 » 29 Mar 2017 20:26

Back in mid-February, I came across a band out of Melbourne, Australia by the name of The Beautiful Monument. Consisting of four female musicians, TBM gives off an IDGAF vibe while playing some amazing rock music. :rock: They are pretty interactive with their fanbase as a newer band that only recently emerged in 2015. While scrolling an Alternative Press article, the bands' ad for their new album "I'm The Sin" came onto my screen. I had to check them out because I'm a sucker for bands with kicka*s female musicians! {i.e. Emma Anzai!} They have a full page ad in the MGK Alt Press cover mag as well. If you want a new band full of talented females to start getting into, TBM is a great choice! They're getting ready to open I Prevail's SOLD OUT Melbourne show on April 1st and were recently hand-selected by the band, Architects, to open their show May 5th in Melbourne. I have a feeling that this band will do great things and I highly recommend them! I'm obsessed with their style and have been playing the record non-stop! :music:
Below are two of their singles from their new "I'm The Sin" album! Please check them out! :band:

The Beautiful Monument - Manifestation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scpXJa6uMIQ

The Beautiful Monument - Disorder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PW29qdUxIE

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Beautiful Monument

Unread postby Myst » 15 Apr 2017 18:16

oo, they're really good! I also have a bit of a soft spot for bands with women in them... nice to see the ladies kicking butt in this male-dominated industry for sure!

(BTW, since you love bands with ladies... do you know Conquer Divide? That's the only other all-female band I know of, love them! They're more metal though.)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”