We Are Harlot

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cora

We Are Harlot

Unread postby Cora » 05 Oct 2015 09:07

These guys opened for Halestorm at the Clay County fair and they were friggin fantastic!!!! Granted, I didn't exactly go in with high hopes about them, considering I thought they would be 'just another opener', but I seriously have to stop that considering opening bands have become my favorites....lol! But really, give them a listen. Their stage presence too is phenomenal. The frontman is Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria and the guitarist is Jeff George who was the guitar player for Sebastian Bach. Brian Weaver from Silvertide is the bassist and Bruno Agra is the drummer, who was in Revolution Renaissance. They are friggin fantastic! Here, to make listening easier for ya, I'll include some youtube vids. ;)

Dancing on Nails :rock:

The One :laugh: I love the video....

Denial (Acoustic - awesome)

This one is just audio, but I love it so I had to add it.....

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: We Are Harlot

Unread postby hamjen » 25 Oct 2015 17:09

As Cora already knows, I love this band too! I saw them live last month and they were awesome! SO MUCH FUN! The singer Danny used to sing for Asking Alexandria, who my daughter followed for awhile, and she always followed Danny and his career. She also saw them and said that he seems 1000% happier in this band and looks like he loves what he is doing again and that made her very happy! I agree, you can tell he, along with the rest of the band, is having he time of their lives on stage. The crowd interaction is spectacular! :music: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: CHECK THEM OUT!

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 19 Jan 2016 08:22

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby hamjen » 30 Jan 2016 10:54

I really want to see them again! AND meet them! I did meet Danny briefly as an AA singing awhile back but it was like wham bam all done! lol

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 22 Feb 2016 08:49

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”