First Decree and Red Sun Rising

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vegawriters

First Decree and Red Sun Rising

Unread postby vegawriters » 01 Aug 2015 17:47

So at the Pop Evil show last night we were introduced to these two lovely bands. First Decree is actually out of Wyoming, Stacy. Because you know, you probably know everyone there. ;) *runs and hides*

First Decree really has something special to their sound and to their frontman. He had the ability to take a rather small, kind of uninterested crowd and draw them in and keep them very captivated. Red Sun Rising is very much inspired by the grunge era but they rocked it seriously hard. Both bands are totally worth checking out.

:rock:

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Myst
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: First Decree and Red Sun Rising

Unread postby Myst » 24 Aug 2015 18:49

oh I really like Red Sun Rising :) I had never heard of them, but looked them up awhile ago when my favorite band announced a tour for July/early August with them as support. Course... I got into them, and then it was revealed that they weren't playing the date I was attending. Sad... but it happens.

I need to look up First Decree now... I thought the name sounded familiar, they're a supporting band for another band I love that I'm going to see in October (Gemini Syndrome).

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 24 Aug 2015 22:17

Ooooh! I saw Gemini Syndrome when they were opening for Stolen Babies a while back. The show was awesome!

We took a friend of ours to her first rock show and she SO fell in love with First Decree. It was adorable.

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

SpiralingSoul
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SpiralingSoul » 18 Mar 2016 10:38

SO PRAY TO YOUR GOD
STICK TO YOUR GUNS
CAUSE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Other Music You Love”