innerpartysystem

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

innerpartysystem

Unread postby Crystal » 26 Jan 2009 18:41

My first thread in here! Woot! Lol.

So I found this awesome band that I'm just totally in love with... innerpartysystem. My favorite songs are "Die Tonight Live Forever", "Obsession", and ok... The whole album. :laugh: They have some AWESOME beats!

Do me a favor and check 'em out! Let me know what you think. :biggrin:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=60246815

Don't Stop music vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIvt6VxNPW0

Die Tonight Live Forever vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1GIT44jjkE

(I can't figure out how to make the videos show up... :tongue: )

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: innerpartysystem

Unread postby Cassandra » 27 Jan 2009 10:24

I love Die Tonight Live Forever. :biggrin:

I think I heard about these guys on Steven's Untitled Rock Show. xD I don't remember but I do know they were on some Fuse show. (A7Xs new video was on that day so thats why I was watching it) Sadly I dont know where to buy the album :noclue:

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 27 Jan 2009 10:27

I've seen these guys twice and I didn't really like them.. but I think it was just because it takes them an hour and a half to set up and because they had lazors and whatnot inches from my face. lol Buuut, I do actually really like a few of their songs! :tongue:

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 27 Jan 2009 14:39

Casey - I actually found their album at Target! There was a rack dedicated to "Up and Coming Artists" and they were on that shelf...alongside Ludo... :surprised: lol. But yea, I <3 that song. :smile:

Mandy - a friend of mine told me he thought they were really good live, but I hadn't heard anything about their set up times... lol. I'm glad you at least gave some of their songs a chance, hehe.

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 27 Jan 2009 15:27

Really? Awesome :biggrin:

Thanks Ill look there next time xD

Return to “Other Music You Love”