Romantic Rebel

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Romantic Rebel

Unread postby Ali » 14 Nov 2014 08:28

Went to see Like A Storm about 2 months back. And this band was an opener just for that night.

Found out they were local(ish) Based out of Chicago. The lead singer and guitarist are brother and sister.
But I loved their stage presence and the music is pretty good. KT's voice is very Unique. Like not typical rock chick. It's deeper and scratchier/hoarse? but in a good way.

Not to mention they're very down to earth and friendly.
Check 'em out!

vegawriters

Re: Romantic Rebel

Unread postby vegawriters » 14 Nov 2014 21:52

Oooh. Am always up for new music. Especially chick fronted. My gf and I are going to a CD release party tomorrow night for a chick based band. If they're good, I'll rec them. :)

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 23 Nov 2014 18:35

I neeeeeed to check these guys out!!! :rock: :rock:

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Ali » 16 Mar 2015 20:30

Just got to see these guys again this past weekend. They're so great and a lot of energy at the show!

I'm hooked.

carltoca
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby carltoca » 21 Mar 2015 14:31

I'm really good friends with the whole band and have been to many, many, many of their concerts and each time they never disappoint. They are great people too! I would love to see the Pups tour with these guys.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 21 Mar 2015 14:33

I will have to check them out!

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 21 Mar 2015 18:30

I bought their album on iTunes off Alis recommendation alone. So far so good. I need more time with the album before I fall in love though.

I DO!!!!

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 22 Mar 2015 00:15

Day 3 of listening.

Me likeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

ChrisD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ChrisD » 26 Aug 2015 09:00

I haven't listened to anything on record yet by Romantic Rebel, but they were one of the bar bands at Rock Fest in Cadott, WI last year. My buddy and I watched them for a few hours and they were really good!

Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Ali » 27 Aug 2015 09:31

ChrisD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ChrisD » 27 Aug 2015 10:05

Return to “Other Music You Love”