lookin for bassist in chicagoland area

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cancer89
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

lookin for bassist in chicagoland area

Unread postby cancer89 » 05 Jun 2010 08:42

Me and 2 of my friends are trying to get a lil band going and we need a bassist. our stuff sounds like,, several things, but most of our influences are sick puppies, paramore, metallica, and chevelle.
heres the link if you guys wanna check out some instrumentals we have so far. we have tons more but we're waiting to perfect them before putting them on the site
myspace.com/rudynava

please give feedback on what you guys think too! whether its good or bad, criticizem(ms?) helps

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: lookin for bassist in chicagoland area

Unread postby tbritting » 07 Jun 2010 01:03

I'm not in the Chicagoland area but I wanted to wish you both luck in your search :rock: :music: :crazy:

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: lookin for bassist in chicagoland area

Unread postby Rose » 07 Jun 2010 13:48

My friend is a bassist and she's convinced they they're going extinct. It's kinda true. I know about twenty people who play guitar and one who plays bass, and two who plays drums, (Excluding of course the school band :ugh: )

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Return to “Social Networking”