Emma Anzai Facebook

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wrxracer24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Emma Anzai Facebook

Unread postby wrxracer24 » 18 Apr 2010 19:05

Did anyone notice that there is quite a few facebook profiles listed as Emma Anzai??? Anyone have confirmation of which is the real Emma Anzai...she wouldn't be using all of them I would assume. Will the real Emma Anzai please stand up please stand up... :laugh:

You think it's all just playing, fun and games
You're treating it like a joke
Some people say they wanna be me
This life can be very deceiving
It's just your state of mind

Dani071890
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Emma Anzai Facebook

Unread postby Dani071890 » 18 Apr 2010 19:21

There is also 3 Shimon Moore and like over 500 Mark Goodwin :noclue:

2-9-10, 2-12-10, 9-16-10, 3-20-11, 8-1-11, 9-21-12
http://bit.ly/91taYD My guinea pig named by Shim :biggrin:
http://bit.ly/if6ZoQ Happy B-day Shim!! From Happy :smile:
Happy the guinea pig is the best guinea pig out there. Why? You ask. Cuz Shim named him :biggrin:

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Re: Emma Anzai Facebook

Unread postby Susanna » 18 Apr 2010 19:45

Emma has her own Facebook, however it is solely for keeping touch with her family and friends while on the road. It will remain private, but there is only one Emma facebook that is "the real Emma Anzai." To my knowledge Shim does not use Facebook or MySpace, but Mark and Emma both have MySpace pages as well that they DO add fans to on occasion.

Return to “Social Networking”