Blip.fm

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blip.fm

Unread postby Anthony » 27 Sep 2009 18:27

I just signed up for blip.fm, its really cool. Its like twitter but for music! It would be cool if we could get a bunch of world crew on here!

Here is mine:
http://blip.fm/Foocoustic

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Blip.fm

Unread postby Donna » 27 Sep 2009 19:43

Very cool - I need to check that out !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

siberianknight
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby siberianknight » 28 Sep 2009 20:38

http://blip.fm/SiberianKnight

Just getting started up. I like the access key idea.

"You're not a judge
But if you're gonna judge me
Well, sentence me
To another life."

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 04 Oct 2009 14:53

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 05 Oct 2009 20:52

Donna, when are you going to start blipping!? :tongue:

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 07 Oct 2009 19:31

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 07 Oct 2009 19:53

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Justine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Justine » 10 Oct 2009 12:50

Return to “Social Networking”