Recruiting : )

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Recruiting : )

Unread postby jj1973 » 25 Jul 2009 04:07

Hey all,

I just posted up a bulletin inviting some friends from myspace to check out the band and join the WC. Who knows, maybe SP will gain some more fans, WC will gain some more family members, and the band will get more copies of their CD sold. : ) Whatever helps them out. : ) And helps the WC out as well. : )

TC,

JJ

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Recruiting : )

Unread postby Missy » 25 Jul 2009 22:19

Great job!!! :rock: This sort of thing is ALWAYS appreciated!

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 25 Jul 2009 22:49

So far I have two friends who want to join and are buying the CD. Plus, I am not sure who is all coming over from myspace and facebook when I posted up last night so hopefully more peeps will be coming over too.

Whatever I can do to help get the word out. : :band:

TC,

J

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 27 Jul 2009 04:49

^^^ Great work, keep it up!!! :rock:

jj1973
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jj1973 » 27 Jul 2009 20:47

NP. It is my pleasure to help out such a great group of people here along with the band. You guys work so hard here. I love being able to help and spread the word. I am not an Ambassador (yet) or a mod or anything, so I am not trying to step on any toes. I just love helping out. : )

TC,

J

Return to “Social Networking”