choose me as a top friend

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mmiggy05
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

choose me as a top friend

Unread postby mmiggy05 » 14 Apr 2008 04:40

I don't have the time to make a separate SP page but if I could I would. I work fulltime and go to school online fulltime plus I am a mother to an amazing four year old. So yea my time is pretty much taken up, but I will tell you this The first time I saw you guys was at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkesbarre with Evanescense. You guys have had me captivated since. You are most definitely my favorite band of all time. I have already seen you twice in one day when you were in Pa. Once at the Hardware bar and then later on at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster. Ever since I saw Emma I have wanted to learn how to play the bass. She is an amazing bassist. My four year old daughter absolutely loves you as well, and she knows most of the words to all of your songs. Her favorite is Pitiful. I do my best to promote you guys in my area I am always telling ppl to listen to your music because it is amazing. So please pick me for a top friend.

Keep Rockin!!!!
Melissa

Return to “Social Networking”