Add Me Everybody!

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Emma Fan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Add Me Everybody!

Unread postby Emma Fan » 07 May 2009 13:36

"It was hard to take the stage after Sick Puppies because not only is Emma better than me at the bass, she's much prettier than I am too.." -Tim McCord (Evanescence)

“Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul”
~Plato

SweetNMuddyHaloween

Re: Add Me Everybody!

Unread postby SweetNMuddyHaloween » 21 May 2009 05:46

u got facebook???

theanarchypoet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Add Me Everybody!

Unread postby theanarchypoet » 07 Sep 2009 12:31

lol as soon as im out of school i will

"We are all subjects of fate, ...though we must act as if we are not" - Phillup Paulman

Monogmy is all she wants from me but i see my life and its way to short

I wrote her name on the bullet, that way the whole world would now that she was the last thing to go through my head.
[color=#000000]

Return to “Social Networking”