Bonny's new myspace-PLEASE ADD!

Link your Facebook, Twitter or other blog/chats to communicate with fellow fans!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Bonny's new myspace-PLEASE ADD!

Unread postby bobrien » 24 Apr 2009 09:05

ok, so my myspace account was hacked and deleted. Myspace said there is nothing they can do for me since it was fully deleted. :angrytongue: So, I am starting a new account. I am FAR from being set up but everyone can start adding me again. Any and all Pups fans are welcome to add me and be friends. Specially if you live in Nebraska and Iowa :wink: . I could not back up my friends list and I am now stuck with myspace profile 2.0 so my SPWC layout wont work anymore. So, Im still setting up but I welcome all to send me friend requests. I hope to hear from you all very soon!

My url is: http://www.myspace.com/myworld2b

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Bonny's new myspace-PLEASE ADD!

Unread postby decadence21 » 24 Apr 2009 20:00

Added :wink:

aka Sarah

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Bonny's new myspace-PLEASE ADD!

Unread postby bobrien » 28 Apr 2009 15:44

ok, I have sent out MANY friend requests to everyone I could think of or came across. If you have not gotten one from me...feel free to send me a request-all will be approved!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Social Networking”