First Time Forum User, Long Time Sick Puppies Fan

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: First Time Forum User, Long Time Sick Puppies Fan

Unread postby *J* » 17 Oct 2012 08:55

Anu13is
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Anu13is » 17 Oct 2012 23:45

Concerts - Rage On The River 2011 - Fort Wayne, Indiana
One day, I will rock. Just like my T-Shirt says.
Made the eggs, burnt the toast.. Shitty toaster.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 18 Oct 2012 08:59

Anu13is
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anu13is » 18 Oct 2012 09:17

:angel:

Concerts - Rage On The River 2011 - Fort Wayne, Indiana
One day, I will rock. Just like my T-Shirt says.
Made the eggs, burnt the toast.. Shitty toaster.

WelcomeWagonTeam
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WelcomeWagonTeam » 21 Oct 2012 11:01

Welcome :wave:

On behalf of the Sick Puppies and Sick Puppies World Crew we would like to thank you for joining us and welcome you to the forum. If you have any questions or need any assistance at all please feel free to ask one of our Ambassadors in the "Ask An Ambassador" thread found Someone will get back to you shortly. We are glad to have you as part of the World crew. :hug:

[]I, I won't justify-The way I live my life-'Cause I'm the one livin' it, feelin' it, tastin' it-And you're just wasting your time-Trying to throw me a line-When you're the one drowning I like where I'm at on my back-Floating down in my own riptide-The water is fine[/color]

Return to “Introductions”