Hey you guuuys!

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pintsize
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hey you guuuys!

Unread postby pintsize » 19 Jun 2008 20:52

Hey, I'm Steph and I've been a member for a while, but haven't done a whole lot of posting. I'm from the western/central part of NY (upstate) depending on the part of the year, but will travel for SP :) I've seen them live 3 times now, and am planning my 4th and possibly 5th to be the K-Rockathon in Weedsport, NY and possibly a "The band that shall not be named" show in Buffalo(if they are gonna be there). Anyone else out this way?

Also, I tried to talk to Emma once and wound up sounding like a complete nerd. I babbled something about "please sign it happy birthday, and wow you are like my favorite." She was really sweet about it though, just smiled and thanked me.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi :)

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Hey you guuuys!

Unread postby Missy » 19 Jun 2008 21:02

Well I'm not from that area, but I will say hi anyways :wave: By the way, I love the title for your thread lol If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to help you out. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 19 Jun 2008 21:05

Hi Steph! Glad to see you on the boards !!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kemmy » 19 Jun 2008 21:56

Hey Steph,
Welcome to the board!

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 20 Jun 2008 07:32

Welcome and post A LOT. :biggrin:

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby nicolenice » 20 Jun 2008 07:53

Welcome Steph glad to see you starting to post. And Please if I ever really tryed to talk to Emma I would probably just open my mouth and nothing would come out I would be in shock. See you around.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby frodolover36 » 20 Jun 2008 09:14

hey! welcome! im really glad to see you starting to post (as nicole said). i love to see lurkers post things and try to get involved

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 20 Jun 2008 18:42

Welcome to the board Steph!

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » 20 Jun 2008 21:09

Welcome to the board Steph :wave:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 24 Jun 2008 07:14

Hey Steph, welcome! I'm glad to see that you decided to start posting. We're always happy to hear from someone new!

Return to “Introductions”