Ask An Ambassador

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
RenzoN
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Ask An Ambassador

Unread postby RenzoN » 18 Sep 2012 11:01

Here you can find everything about the Ambassadors and how you can become one:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=543

Hope you have a blast tonight, one of our Ambassadors is there also tonight, you can always ask her some things you want to know. Don't be scared she is a sweet lady :wave:

EDIT: Two of them are there!! :crazy:

04/09/11 Amsterdam - 06/17/11 Haarlem - 06/21/11 Dortmund - 06/22/11 Eindhoven - 09/07/13 Eugene - 09/09/13 San Francisco - 09/11/13 West Hollywood - 09/12/13 Anaheim - 09/13/13 Las Vegas - 04/18/14 Amsterdam - 04/19/14 Paris - 04/21/14 Birmingham - 04/22/14 Manchester - 04/24/14 London

SickPuppies<3
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppies<3 » 08 Feb 2013 07:43

Hi :smile:
I don't exactly know where I have to ask this because I'm new :noclue:
But if I go to edit avatar, I can't change my profile picture... I can't click on anything. So please help
Thanks! :music:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 08 Feb 2013 08:26

I responded to you here. Hope it helps.

SickKorny
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickKorny » 17 Jul 2013 17:00

Who is the ambasoder in the UK? If there is one? :)

Welcome to my world... Where everyone I ever needs always ends up leavin me alone... Cause we are the rock kids! We don't want your pop sh*t!

*J*
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby *J* » 17 Jul 2013 20:01

SickKorny wrote:Who is the ambasoder in the UK? If there is one? :)

We don't have an ambassador in the UK.

Do you want to help promote Sick Puppies online and at the shows? Become an Ambassador!

How Do I Become an Ambassador?

Becky wrote:If the panties lose, I'm banning everyone.
:tongue:

WonSickPuppy wrote:Remember...I never say no! haha

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 05 Jun 2014 23:46

Hi!

I'm working on applying to become an ambassador, so this Radio Request task, bugs me a bit, because in Norway, I think we only have two channels that take requests. I've been seraching for days now, but I can't find anything. So, I tried t request on some UK sites, and not everyone allow me to request something, becauseNorway is not on the list over countries who are allowed :/ So, I've managed to get 7 Radio Requests, but I don't think its possible for me to get more. Will this makemy application not approveable?

Be the change you want to see in the world

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 06 Jun 2014 02:26

Sirenesong wrote:Hi!

I'm working on applying to become an ambassador, so this Radio Request task, bugs me a bit, because in Norway, I think we only have two channels that take requests. I've been seraching for days now, but I can't find anything. So, I tried t request on some UK sites, and not everyone allow me to request something, becauseNorway is not on the list over countries who are allowed :/ So, I've managed to get 7 Radio Requests, but I don't think its possible for me to get more. Will this makemy application not approveable?

Thank you for your question! Unfortunately you do need to complete the required number of requests. We do have a list of stations we know play Sick Puppies. I don't know if any are near you or are different UK stations than what you've done. Keep in mind that the more the band is played in the US and elsewhere the more other stations will add them. If the local stations you mentioned aren't on this list we'd love to add them if you give us the info. The list of stations we have is here: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=5748

Steph

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 06 Jun 2014 09:09

I don't know if any are near you or are different UK stations than what you've done. Keep in mind that the more the band is played in the US and elsewhere the more other stations will add them. If the local stations you mentioned aren't on this list we'd love to add them if you give us the info

The two radiostations to request on in Norway are
http://www.p4.no/musikk/ - favoritt@p4.no
http://www.p3.no - Message "P3 Die to Save You" to 1987 (phone only)

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 06 Jun 2014 12:07

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 13 Nov 2015 05:57

If you're looking for something that says, "These guys are really awesome. I should just join up and hang out." Then here it is:

Everyone here is totally awesome so you should join us and hang out!
We don't bite.
Hard. ;)

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 16 Nov 2015 03:54

Hi guys!
I know I keep saying that I'm going to apply to become an ambassador, and I promise I do mean it! I had every intention of applying this autumn, but then I got asked to do a freelance job outside of my full-time job, so at the moment my life consists of work, more work and not enough sleep. I really want to get off to a good start as an ambassador, so I have to wait until after the holidays, when my workload will be more normal again.

I noticed that the requirements have changed since I started doing the tasks (I've actually already completed almost all of them). So here's (finally) my question: do I start over and complete the new tasks instead of the old ones? You know, once I've got my life back... :tongue:

Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sirenesong » 12 Jan 2016 07:03

JohannaGistvik wrote:Hi guys!
I know I keep saying that I'm going to apply to become an ambassador, and I promise I do mean it! I had every intention of applying this autumn, but then I got asked to do a freelance job outside of my full-time job, so at the moment my life consists of work, more work and not enough sleep. I really want to get off to a good start as an ambassador, so I have to wait until after the holidays, when my workload will be more normal again.

Good luck with your jobs! :laugh: I hope to see you as a fellow scandinavian ambassador soon, but of course some thing just have to wait :smile:
The waiting will make the treat more fun, you know :wink:

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 19 Jan 2016 22:25

I noticed that the requirements have changed since I started doing the tasks (I've actually already completed almost all of them). So here's (finally) my question: do I start over and complete the new tasks instead of the old ones? You know, once I've got my life back... :tongue:

I hope your jobs are going well!

As for your question, I'm not sure. It would probably be best to check with one of the admins: *J*, dlcramer, or Stacey.

Good luck! Hope to see you as an Ambassador soon! :D

~Heather

Ambassador of the Year 2016

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Myst
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Myst » 31 Jan 2016 09:04

Good luck! Love seeing others thinking of joining the ambassador ranks... it's awesome, you'll love it I bet :)

I would second Heather's idea on your question, I'm not sure on that one unfortunately.

ImageImage

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 31 Jan 2016 11:27

You will need to start over.

Steph

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 22 Feb 2016 08:45

That's so awesome!!! All work and no sleep is a total learning experience, right? ;)

Unfortunately, like Steph said, you'll have to start over. BUT, I promise it is very very worth it. It's so much fun as an ambassador and you'll be fantastic at it! :) :)

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 22 Feb 2016 11:46

Cora wrote:

That's so awesome!!! All work and no sleep is a total learning experience, right? ;)

Unfortunately, like Steph said, you'll have to start over. BUT, I promise it is very very worth it. It's so much fun as an ambassador and you'll be fantastic at it! :) :)

I don't remember what all the old tasks were, but you may be able to use some of them as well as the new stuff.

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 26 Feb 2016 05:43

stephb wrote:

No problem, I'll get on it as soon as I get my spare time back :laugh:

Thanks for all of your positive comments guys, I can't wait to join the group!

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 27 Feb 2016 23:12

JohannaGistvik wrote:
stephb wrote:

No problem, I'll get on it as soon as I get my spare time back :laugh:

Thanks for all of your positive comments guys, I can't wait to join the group!

You'll fit right in!!!!! We don't bight. Hard. ;)

JohannaGistvik
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JohannaGistvik » 04 Jul 2016 04:20

I was sure I'd be done with my freelancing by the beginning spring, but the project just keeps stretching out. I recently found out that some of the books I signed on to proofread hasn't even been written yet... The project probably won't end until the end of the year. This sucks and I'm starting to get really fed up :wall:

Luckily the fact that some of the books aren't written yet means that I don't have to work quite as much at the moment. I hope to have time to start getting into the tasks soon! Hopefully within a month :smile:

Return to “Introductions”