Ask An Ambassador

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
Sirenesong
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Ask An Ambassador

Unread postby Sirenesong » 05 Jul 2016 08:52

JohannaGistvik wrote:I was sure I'd be done with my freelancing by the beginning spring, but the project just keeps stretching out. I recently found out that some of the books I signed on to proofread hasn't even been written yet... The project probably won't end until the end of the year. This sucks and I'm starting to get really fed up :wall:

Luckily the fact that some of the books aren't written yet means that I don't have to work quite as much at the moment. I hope to have time to start getting into the tasks soon! Hopefully within a month :smile:

Awww that sucks :/ I hope you figure everything out! You've got all the time in the world though :)

Be the change you want to see in the world

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ask An Ambassador

Unread postby stephb » 05 Jul 2016 17:35

JohannaGistvik wrote:I was sure I'd be done with my freelancing by the beginning spring, but the project just keeps stretching out. I recently found out that some of the books I signed on to proofread hasn't even been written yet... The project probably won't end until the end of the year. This sucks and I'm starting to get really fed up :wall:

Luckily the fact that some of the books aren't written yet means that I don't have to work quite as much at the moment. I hope to have time to start getting into the tasks soon! Hopefully within a month :smile:

Not a problem. Just let us know when you are interested in starting tasks and we will be more than happy to help you along the way.

Steph

Return to “Introductions”