SPWC Bios

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
Heather

Re: SPWC Bios

Unread postby Heather » 24 Feb 2016 22:13

Thanks Shauna! I've been obsessed with gymnastics most of my life and was lucky enough that it just carried right over into a job. :)

LOL, yeah Cora, I have no idea why I never did this before! And yes, the phone call was one of those things that just showed once again how awesome they are. :)

~Heather

Ambassador of the Year 2016

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: SPWC Bios

Unread postby Kship2001 » 11 Dec 2016 18:37

What's your real name or nicknames? Kelli

How old are you? 33

Where are you from? Illinois

What do you do for a living? I work in a food packaging plant as a line operator

What are some of your hobbies? Going to see Sick Puppies of course. Reading, watching the walking dead, going to rock concerts

Name one song that describe you or your life?
Hmmmmm

Favorite musicians/bands? Sick Puppies, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, A7X, Breaking Benjamin......

Which SP song means the most to you?
Well my favorite is Ripe Tide. All the Same is the song that first caught my attention though

Favorite SP album?
Tri Polar

Favorite SP moment? (Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...)
Omg, I've had some great ones this year.
There was them signing my tattoo, meeting Bryan Scott, hanging out with Gerry after shows, meeting the ambassadors

How many SP shows have you been to? We have been to 15 Sick Puppies shows. (7 this year - 3 this week!)

Hardcore or softcore? Hardcore

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only.
hamjen. Have met some others but not sure what their user names are

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? Not much to me, I just love going to see Sick Puppies & hanging out my 2 year old nephew
I would post a picture but haven't figured out how to do that yet lol

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Return to “Introductions”