SPWC Bios

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
x_Carlie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: SPWC Bios

Unread postby x_Carlie » 30 May 2011 16:53

What's your real name or nicknames? Carlie. A few of my nicknames are Carl, Carlos, and Caribou. Don't ask. :biggrin:

How old are you? 18

Where are you from? St. Petersburg, Florida (:

What do you do for a living? Work a lame retail job.

What are some of your hobbies? I'm learning guitar. I like to draw, and am constantly listening to music.

Name one song that describe you or your life? Can't really think of one.

Favorite musicians/bands? Besides Sick Puppies, they would be Green Day, Rise Against, and the Used.

Which SP song means the most to you? Really hard to pick...maybe White Balloons.

Favorite SP album? I can't decide!

Favorite SP moment? The second show of theirs I went to. I got pretty close to the stage, and knew their music better than I did the first time. It was definitely one of, if not the, most fun I've had at a show.

How many SP shows have you been to? Only two, hoping to go to as many more as I can. (:

Hardcore or softcore? Usually hardcore, but depends on my mood.

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Not yet.

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? Music is a really, really big part of my life. I go to concerts whenever I can, and have seen many bands. I'm a huge animal person- I have quite a few pets, and am a vegetarian (not quite technically, I eat fish). This seems to be many of my friends' favorite thing to tease me about, haha. I also love the beach, and am there quite often. (:

That would be me. A semi-recent picture, although the front part of my hair is now blue. =D

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sum1special » 30 May 2011 17:44

What's your real name or nicknames? Juliet

How old are you? 13, 14 in September

Where are you from? I've spent most of my life in a little town called St. Robert

What do you do for a living? School

What are some of your hobbies? Playing drums, listening to music, videogames, etc.

Name one song that describe you or your life? :hum: Probably Riptide

Favorite musicians/bands? Sick Puppies (duh), Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Blink 182, and so much more :tongue:

Which SP song means the most to you? Riptide :tongue:

Favorite SP album? I love them all equally

Favorite SP moment? (Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...) My first concert in Rolla

How many SP shows have you been to? 1 :cry:

Hardcore or softcore? Uhhh...

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only. None so far

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? I play drums, and I love to crack jokes :smile:

ShadoWolf
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ShadoWolf » 31 May 2011 12:41

What's your real name or nicknames?

My real name is Brianna, but I like to be called Shado.

How old are you?

15, born on 11/11/1995

Where are you from?

East Windsor, New Jersey

What do you do for a living?

Umm...I'm 15, so my parents take care of that. Don't have an official job, but I'm hoping to be the drummer in a band sometime.

What are some of your hobbies?

playing drums, piano, and guitar, listening to music, drawing, writing

Name one song that describe you or your life?

hmm..........there's SO many. Probably "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace

Favorite musicians/bands?

Three Days Grace = #1. Also love Avenged Sevenfold, My Darkest Days, Art of Dying, Thousand Foot Krutch, Nickelback, Before The Curtain, Skillet, Bon Jovi, Sick Puppies, Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Linkin Park, Metallica, Justin Bieber (yeah, you heard me), Greenday,...pretty much anyone who plays music. XD I like just about anything, not only rock.

Which SP song means the most to you?

"Odd One"

Favorite SP album?

umm...don't really have one, but probably Tri-polar

Favorite SP moment? (Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...)

When I first heard of them

How many SP shows have you been to?

none, but I'm hoping to get a chance to see them very soon!

Hardcore or softcore?

Hardcore, usually, but it depends

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only.

none

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself?

I love music more than anything else. :music: I'm a pretty outgoing person, although I can be a little shy sometimes. I write poems, most of which I'm hoping to turn into songs sometime. Although I have no clue how to write music, so it might be a while before I do. You can see some of my poems in the "Inspired" forum topic thingy. You can also friend me on Facebook if you want: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ShadoWolf0913. Just say that you're from SPWC.
Anything else you want to know, feel free to pm me or something. :smile:

Alright, see ya! :rock: :wave:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Now I'm stuck here,
Trapped all alone.
But it's not my time,
I don't want to go.
You can't take me,
Break free these chains.
You can't have me,
I want to live again.

mindie

Unread postby mindie » 14 Jun 2011 11:18

My name is Merinda and I get Min, Mindie or Minnie.

How old are you?
I am eighteen!

Where are you from?
Australia. Moving to the beautiful New Zealand in less than a week though!

Playing my guitar, reading, making stuff in photoshop.

Rise Today - Alter Bridge

Alter Bridge, Midnight Youth, Breaking Benjamin, Adele, Slash, Creed, Nickelback, Silverchair, Jeff Buckley, Rob Thomas, Default, Adam Lambert, Paramore etc.

Riptide. Can heavily relate to it.

Favorite SP album?
Tri Polar

Zilch. Hope to eventually.

My life basically revolves around music. 90% of my time is spent either listening to or playing music. Alter Bridge is my favourite band. Anne Rice is my favourite author. Heath Ledger remains my favourite actor. Blue is my favourite colour. Rain is my favourite sound. All Hope Is Gone by Alter Bridge is my favourite song. And Spirited is my favourite television show.

leanneortbals
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby leanneortbals » 14 Jun 2011 14:26

What's your real name or nicknames? Leanne

How old are you? 21

Where are you from? St. Louis, MO

What do you do for a living? I'm a student right now and I'm studying film and creative writing

What are some of your hobbies? Singing, vegan baking, yoga, walking, listening to music (constantly), watching/making movies, writing

Name one song that describe you or your life? That's a tough question and I don't think I can choose

Favorite musicians/bands? Sick Puppies, Led Zeppelin, Tenacious D, Mumford and Sons

Which SP song means the most to you? Riptide

Favorite SP album? Impossible to choose

Hardcore or softcore? Both

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? I'm vegan, I go to Brandeis University, and I desperately want to learn to play the guitar.

<3 Leanne

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 18 Jun 2011 13:48

What's your real name or nicknames? Valentin is what I like to be called

How old are you? 17

Where are you from? Louisiana

What do you do for a living? Sit in a classroom at a private high school run by an idiot but I will be an artist.

What are some of your hobbies? Drawing manga, watching anime, playing bass, Aion online

Name one song that describe you or your life? I'm Gay-Bowling For Soup (look it up) or Minority-Green Day. But there are a million more that could describe me.

Favorite musicians/bands? Green Day, Linkin Park, Disturbed, A7X, Sick Puppies, Slipknot, Bullet for my Valentine, Eyes Set To Kill, Simple Plan, The Get Up Kids, RHCP, Alesana, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, and on and on....

Which SP song means the most to you? Odd One, Fly

Favorite SP album? tie between Welcome to the Real World and Tri-Polar

Favorite SP moment? (Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...) You mean the one that hasn't happened yet?

How many SP shows have you been to? None, they played near me once but I was too young to get in where they were playing.

Hardcore or softcore? Ha.

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only.
Not that I'm aware of.

Meh. :tongue:
Last edited by ValentinThirteen on 06 Aug 2011 15:43, edited 1 time in total.

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

dianemichelle
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby dianemichelle » 03 Jul 2011 01:19

Hello there! :wave:

I'm Diane. I'm very new at this forum business, so if I post something in the wrong spot or make no sense in a relpy, let me apologize now. I prob just didn't realize what I was doing!

Gonna do the survey thing, and hopefully I can get more involved in helping with SP world domination! :biggrin:

What's your real name or nicknames? Diane or Di to some, middle name Michelle. I have a thing for finding out people's middle names.
How old are you?
Where are you from?
St. Louis, MO
Just graduated--so--Currently job hunting for a full time Communications job! :shocked: I would LOVE to work at a radio station on-air OR my dream job is to write about music: do interviews, reviews, videos, blogs, photos, articles, the whole bit. Anyone able to help me out on that??? (Never hurts to ask, right?) :wink: I work part time as a florist and have for the last 5 years while finishing school. I'm a flower girl. :tongue:
finding new music, researching bands, writing, singing, taking photos, flowers, spreading awareness for good causes, watching movies and TV shows (gotta love Netflix!)

oh geez! jumping to the hard ones! :noclue: I need time to think on that one. TBA.
The Beatles, Missy Higgins, Tegan and Sara, Paramore, Silversun Pickups, An Horse, Death Cab for Cutie, so many...I like a mix of classic rock and alternative stuff...and of course, SP. :love:
Also, SO hard! :wall: Lyrics catch me in so many of their songs. Right now, I wanna say White Balloons for the entire first verse into the chorus. It made me cry the first time I heard it b/c it basically spelled out what I was too afraid to admit or say. :cry:
Favorite SP album?
gonna have to go with Tri-Polar :rock:
Favorite SP moment? (Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...)
I am sure it WILL be seeing them perform live someday and hopefully meeting them! I'd like to just thank them for sharing their music with us, but that's hard to put into words, huh? I'd really like to make their day! :wink:
Sadly none, YET.
Hardcore or softcore?
Depends on the day :music:
Negative. I'm the new kid. :oops:
Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? I am a hardcore fan of any band I love, so look out! I hope to meet some great people and help support an awesome band I believe in. Let's rock! :crazy:

"I'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you." -WhItE bAlLoOnS

JaseySanti
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JaseySanti » 14 Jul 2011 17:59

It's either Jasey Santi or Debbie Santi or just Santi :D Not my real last name but that's what everyone knows me as.

How old are you? 25

Where are you from?
Pretty much the middle of nowhere, IN...about an hour outside Chi-town

I work at 103.9 WRBR in South Bend, IN and the Under Armour Outlet store. Plus I'm a guitarist and choreographer

Music, music, dance, playing music, snowboarding, working out, hockey

One song? Seriously? I can't just pick one song since my life is a rollercoasater and depending on what's been going on, it changes

So many to list, name, what not. But of course, Sick Puppies, 30 Seconds to Mars, All Time Low, The Academy Is, Madina Lake, Kill Hannah, Fall Out Boy, Hinder, My Darkest Days, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, New Politics, pretty much a bit of everything.

Right now? "Too Many Words" or "Don't Walk Away" since it describes a lot of what I've been going through...or "All The Same". But the one that means a lot to me is "My World"

Favorite SP album?
I can't choose one......

Finally after all these years of listening to their music and wishing to see them live, I got to this year on July 8, 2011 :D Best night ever! Meet them too and had a blast!

Just the one so far but I want to see them again soon

Hardcore or softcore?
Ummmm....I don't know honestly

Haven't yet

I love Chicago :D It's my favorite place to visit and I plan on moving there eventually. I say "crikey" and "evs" a lot since like 7 grade or so, which have now just become a part of my speech. And found that some people don't like to hear "evs". And I don't eat red meat much or chinese food because they make me physically sick

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 19 Jul 2011 12:44

What's your real name or nicknames? Chandra

How old are you? 14

Where are you from? Eugene, Oregon

What do you do for a living? nothing

What are some of your hobbies? listening to music, playing guitar, drawing, reading, watching movies, origami

Name one song that describe you or your life? Probably Riptide or Rock kids

Favorite musicians/bands? SICK PUPPIES!!! greenday, pink floyd, blackhounds,nickelback, paramore, nirvana, there are tons of others, but I'd be typing all day if I tried to name them all

Which SP song means the most to you? odd one and fly

Favorite SP album? I luv 'em all

Favorite SP moment? (Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...) when I saw them for the third time in April '11, after the encore, Emma handed me a pick off the stage. I wouldn't let go of it for at least 3 hours:) That was awesome!

How many SP shows have you been to? 3 shows,one opening for Nickelback, one acoustic in a local record store, and one headlining show

Hardcore or softcore? just depends on what mood I'm in

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only. no, but I hope to at some point

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? I love animals(17 pets :smile: ),I also love playing guitar, but I'm not very good. At some point I'm gonna learn bass. I'm trying to fold 1,000 paper cranes,I've got 300 something right now.I want to be a SPWC ambassador soooooo bad, but I'm not old enough :cry:

Image Image

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 21 Jul 2011 23:26

What's your real name or nicknames? I'm Macey :wave:

How old are you? 18

Where are you from? Terre Haute, Indiana

What do you do for a living? School

What are some of your hobbies? Music and reading

Name one song that describe you or your life? What Are You Looking For by Sick Puppies

Favorite musicians/bands? Sick Puppies, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Green Day, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Simple Plan, Panic At The Disco, and The All American Rejects

Which SP song means the most to you? there's two, What Are You Looking For and Riptide

Favorite SP album? Dressed Up As Life

Favorite SP moment? The first time i listened to Tri-Polar in the car with my dad and he became a fan after the first track

How many SP shows have you been to? None but i wanna go and my dad's band is playing every time there's a concert close enough that i could go

Hardcore or softcore? I love both

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only. 1PsychoDrummer is my dad

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? I love this band and their music, i listen to it every day

This is me :smile: Image
Last edited by TheBlackParade on 20 Jan 2012 21:19, edited 2 times in total.

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 05 Aug 2011 07:28

What's your real name or nicknames? Brianna, nickname Bri

How old are you? 23 (almost 24!)

Where are you from? Spartanburg, SC

What do you do for a living? Nothing at the moment

What are some of your hobbies? Music, cleaning, singing, chatting online, other computer stuff.

Name one song that describe you or your life? Umm. That's a tough one. I'll get back to you.

Favorite musicians/bands? Sick Puppies, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Within Temptation the list goes on and on forever those are my top faves though :wink:

Which SP song means the most to you? Hrm, another toughie! Riptide, definitely. Maybe (the song that got me into Sick Puppies!), Odd One.

Favorite SP album? Tri-Polar

How many SP shows have you been to? None, yet.

Hardcore or softcore? A bit of both.

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? Not really.

Myself. Rather recent~ish. :smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

S3AN95
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby S3AN95 » 20 Aug 2011 13:21

What's your real name or nicknames? Sean

How old are you? 16

Where are you from? Phillips, Wisconsin

What do you do for a living? School and video games

What are some of your hobbies? Watching anime, video games and listening to music

Name one song that describe you or your life? My World

Favorite musicians/bands? Sick Puppies, Linkin Park

Which SP song means the most to you? Odd One

Favorite SP album? Polar Opposites

Favorite SP moment? (Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...) Getting to see them perform live at the Wisconson Valley Fair and getting a pair of signed drumsticks from the band.

How many SP shows have you been to? 1 so far, would love to see more

Hardcore or softcore? Hardcore :rock:

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only. nope not really

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? I love to cook

LinkSonicK
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LinkSonicK » 26 Sep 2011 20:47

What's your real name or nicknames? James

How old are you? 18

Where are you from? Williamsburg, Virginia

What do you do for a living? Go To High School

What are some of your hobbies? Playing bass, listening to music, and being with my girlfriend

Favorite musicians/bands? Sick Puppies, The Used, Papa Roach

Which SP song means the most to you? All The Same

Favorite SP album? Dressed Up as Life

Finding out about the group when I needed a band that really spoke to me.

How many SP shows have you been to? Unfortunately... none...

Hardcore or softcore? Hardcore

SAMMUS
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SAMMUS » 27 Sep 2011 01:31

My real name is Samantha but e'ryone calls me Sammus or Samm \m/
How old are you?
I'm 22 years old xP
Where are you from?
Born in Phoenix Arizona, lived in Mesa my whole life.
I'm a Pretender... lol jk I do odd jobs here and there.
I LOVE writing, my dream job if I couldn't be a rockstar would be as an author \m/
I also play bass in a band right now called "Outcast Academy"

ONE song?? Grrr, ummm... I think Odd One would describe me because I do live my life in my head =/
but song to describe my life: Scared to Death by HIM

SICK Puppies & HIM(<---Sharing the #1 spot), Led Zeppelin, Apocalyptica, Paramore, The Rasmus, In This Moment...
It's a tie between Odd One and All the Same, because I'M a REALLY odd one and I just want someone to take me for who I am/everything :love:
Favorite SP album?
Can't pick just one... I like every song on every album I have =/
Poop, I don't have any yet ]x ...no concert YET, haven't met the band... my dreams are WAY too weird, I'm writing an SP themed story right now =/ but I don't think you would want to read it x= cause it's mainly about me and Shim... xD cause I'm a bored freaking weirdo like that :[ lol
SADLY, none. :'{ hoping to change that in October2011 \m/
Hardcore or softcore?
?? hardcore? I think haha *shrugs*
Nope, but I'd love to meet some!! Drats, I can't remember there Usernames right now, sorry, but I've made a few really good friends from here I'd like to meet :rock:
Oooh, reveal!? Hmm, I can speak some Finnish(poorly) I want to move to Finland some day, I where my heart on my sleeve... literally I have a tattoo haha(just like Ville Valo :rock: ), I LOVE making new friends, I give love unconditionally putting others before myself and all I ask for is that you give me a reason to trust you :) because I don't trust easily =/

http://www.facebook.com/SamanthaAnnChappell http://twitter.com/#!/_SAMMUS_
ImageImage
xlpurplepixielx wrote:You do realize that you are extremely strange, right?

FragileStrength
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby FragileStrength » 30 Sep 2011 22:14

What's your real name or nicknames? Amy, Amelia

How old are you? 25

Where are you from? Utah

What do you do for a living? Surgical Scrub Tech

What are some of your hobbies? Graphic Design (still learning), Writing Poetry and stories, Singing, Reading, Spending time with friends

Name one song that describe you or your life? "Monster" - Sick Puppies

Favorite musicians/bands? Sick Puppies, Evanescence, Metallica, Blutengel

Which SP song means the most to you? "Odd One"

Favorite SP album? Tri Polar (Delux Version)

Favorite SP moment? Being in the front row of the concert and having Shim toss one of his picks to me

How many SP shows have you been to? 2

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? That I'm aware of....EmmaAnzai, ShimMoore, MarkGoodwin

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? Nothing as of right now

Frontline Soldier in the War Against Cancer

Adre
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Adre » 01 Oct 2011 10:38

What's your real name or nicknames? Justin

How old are you? 22

Where are you from? Lake Orion, MI

What do you do for a living? Maintenance

What are some of your hobbies? Guitar, Drawing, acting strange in public.

Name one song that describes you or your life? D.R.U.G.S. : Laminated E.T. Animal

Favorite musicians/bands? Sooo many geez, ofc sick puppies and then; Chevelle, Destroy rebuild until god shows, nirvana, Tool, APC, Nirvana, Evans Blue, Bullet for my Valentine, All that Remains, Filter, God is an Astronaut, Incubus, Karma to burn <3, Rage against the machine. Not everything but I think this will be good :rock:

Which SP song means the most to you? Hard to say, probably odd one.

Favorite SP album? DUAL

Favorite SP moment? (Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...) Shaking Shims hand and watching Emma laugh at me for being so overwhelmed

How many SP shows have you been to? 1

Hardcore or softcore? what?

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only. Noooooooope

Anything else that you wish to reveal about yourself? I have the coolest fish in the world.

lfcrulz8
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby lfcrulz8 » 07 Oct 2011 05:31

What's your real name or nicknames? Natalie

How old are you? 17

Where are you from? England :D

What do you do for a living? College :P

What are some of your hobbies? hanging out with my friends, swimming, listening to music mainly sp!! :D

Name one song that describe you or your life? hmmmm tough one.....white balloons

Favorite musicians/bands? Sp of course :)

Which SP song means the most to you? another tough one i like them all lol

Favorite SP album? Tri- Polar and dressed up as life

i havent been to a concert yet....but hoping to if sp come to europe again

Hardcore or softcore?

Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only. Nope

no :)

Nataliieee

tineshinya
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tineshinya » 09 Oct 2011 01:57

Christine
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Southern California (Victorville)
Retail
I love to swim, read and Sing
I can't think of just one
SP, Paramore, FlyLeaf, Fall Out Boy,My Chemical Romance, ect.
Odd One
Favorite SP album?
I love them all
My first concert! After the show i got to meet them and I showed them my tattoo on my arm and they loved it. Shim had Emma take a pic of it and post it on Twitter <3
Just the 1
Hardcore or softcore?
Depends on my mood
David(Fresno)
I am a person that is really easy to get along with I am an open book!

Fresno CA, 10/7/11
Pomona CA, 10/2/12 w/"The band that shall not be named"

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 16 Oct 2011 09:42

Caitlin but everyone calls me Rose or Kat
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Georgia, USA
I have no job but i take care of my family. ^_^
What are some of you hobbies?
Singing, guitar, swimming, tae kwon do, does cleaning count?, poetry.
Name one song that describes you or your life?
"Howard's Tale" by The Pups or "Missing" by Evanescence and "Novocaine" by Fit For Rivals
Sick Puppies, Evanescence, Fit For Rivals, Journey, Avril Lavigne, Nakashima Mika
"White Balloons" or "Howard's Tale"
Favorite SP album?
Dressed Up As Life
Favorite SP moment?(Concert experience, meeting the band, dream, story, etc...)
When Emma replied to a message i sent her on Twitter. :o
Sadly, none. :( Rosie tis broke.
Hardcore or softcore?
Usually hardcore.
Any SPWC members that you know in real life or have met at a concert? Post their usernames only
None.
*whispers* I see dead people. O.O Seriously, i do. ;D

That's my manga self. I don't have pictures of me.

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

Tdaelan11

Unread postby Tdaelan11 » 16 Oct 2011 20:00

My name is daelan but i can go by dae or little goblin
Im 13 but turning 14 on november the 11th
I live in a little town in texas named livingston
I got to school for a living which is borning but im gonna be a future rockstare
My hobbies are playing guitar writing poetry/songslistening to music making music being creative and having fun
The song that describes my life so far is my world by sick puppies
My favorite bands are sick puppies papa roach green day nirvana alice in chains evanescence korn slipknot rage against the machine and foo fighters
My favorite sick puppies song is my world
Favorite sick puppies album is dressed up as life
My first time seeing sick puppies was at buzzfest 25 in houston tx
Im both hardcore and softcore
And i think thats it if you wanna kno anything else hit me up

Return to “Introductions”