The man behind the beard

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 81
Joined: 20 May 2016 01:52

The man behind the beard

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 21 Feb 2017 16:04

Hello everyone. My name is Larry and I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I've been a Sick Puppies fan for awhile now but it has really intensified in the last year. Along with my wife Kelli (kship2001), I have been to 10 shows in the last year. It's been really fun meeting a bunch of new people at the shows and I look forward to getting to know everyone here. I'd have to say my favorite moment thus far was when Brian convinced me to dye my beard purple. Three colors later and still going strong lol. Hope to meet some of you on the road sometime. Keep rocking! :rock:



WelcomeWagonTeam
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 267
Joined: 09 Mar 2011 12:49

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby WelcomeWagonTeam » 03 Mar 2017 08:12

Welcome Larry!!!

On behalf of Sick Puppies and Sick Puppies World Crew we would like to thank you for joining us and welcome you to the forum. If you have any questions or need any assistance at all please feel free to ask one of our Ambassador in the "Ask An Ambassador" thread found here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4514 Someone will get back to you shortly. We are glad to have you as part of the World crew.


Image
[]I, I won't justify-The way I live my life-'Cause I'm the one livin' it, feelin' it, tastin' it-And you're just wasting your time-Trying to throw me a line-When you're the one drowning I like where I'm at on my back-Floating down in my own riptide-The water is fine[/color]

coolfool_2
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 284
Joined: 29 Jul 2010 17:23

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby coolfool_2 » 09 Mar 2017 05:21

Welcome to the club Larry! 10 shows in a year, pretty solid number! Keep adding to that. lol


Image

User avatar
sickestpup
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 410
Joined: 19 Aug 2013 08:00
Location: Reading, PA
Contact:

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby sickestpup » 09 Mar 2017 12:33

Solid! Nice to meet you. Where are you guys from???



User avatar
aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 310
Joined: 07 Oct 2012 14:37
Location: Keizer, OR
Contact:

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 13 Mar 2017 16:13

Nice to meet you Larry!! Welcome to the World Crew! :smile: :wave:


:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:


Image
Image

Myst
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 582
Joined: 09 Feb 2010 08:03
Location: Burlington, Vermont
Contact:

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby Myst » 14 Mar 2017 17:29

Welcome! 10 shows in a year is quite impressive! I'm jealous, hehe


Image
ImageImage
Image

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 81
Joined: 20 May 2016 01:52

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 19 Mar 2017 17:58

sickestpup wrote:Solid! Nice to meet you. Where are you guys from???

We're from northern Illinois.



TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 81
Joined: 20 May 2016 01:52

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 19 Mar 2017 18:01

Myst wrote:Welcome! 10 shows in a year is quite impressive! I'm jealous, hehe

Well thank you. It's been a very fun and exciting year following the band around. I've been to a lot of new places and met a whole bunch of great fans. Who knows maybe one day we will end up at a show near you lol.



TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 81
Joined: 20 May 2016 01:52

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 19 Mar 2017 18:02

aznprincessesa wrote:Nice to meet you Larry!! Welcome to the World Crew! :smile: :wave:

Thank you for having me. :cool:



User avatar
Lale_Opal
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 380
Joined: 17 Apr 2014 13:12

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby Lale_Opal » 21 Mar 2017 00:38

Welcome! :wave:



Myst
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 582
Joined: 09 Feb 2010 08:03
Location: Burlington, Vermont
Contact:

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby Myst » 30 Mar 2017 15:52

TheBeardMan_SP wrote:
Myst wrote:Welcome! 10 shows in a year is quite impressive! I'm jealous, hehe

Well thank you. It's been a very fun and exciting year following the band around. I've been to a lot of new places and met a whole bunch of great fans. Who knows maybe one day we will end up at a show near you lol.



Haha, you just might! I travel a fair bit for shows as well... the bands I like don't come to my city anymore thanks to our sole local rock station changing formats to alternative... they used to sponsor most of the rock shows in town unfortunately :/ So now I travel to them!


Image
ImageImage
Image

TheBeardMan_SP
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 81
Joined: 20 May 2016 01:52

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby TheBeardMan_SP » 30 Mar 2017 17:25

Myst wrote:
TheBeardMan_SP wrote:
Myst wrote:Welcome! 10 shows in a year is quite impressive! I'm jealous, hehe

Well thank you. It's been a very fun and exciting year following the band around. I've been to a lot of new places and met a whole bunch of great fans. Who knows maybe one day we will end up at a show near you lol.



Haha, you just might! I travel a fair bit for shows as well... the bands I like don't come to my city anymore thanks to our sole local rock station changing formats to alternative... they used to sponsor most of the rock shows in town unfortunately :/ So now I travel to them!


That's awful. It really sucks what's happened to radio in the last 10 years.



Myst
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
Posts: 582
Joined: 09 Feb 2010 08:03
Location: Burlington, Vermont
Contact:

Re: The man behind the beard

Unread postby Myst » 30 Mar 2017 18:02

Definitely agree... it really does!


Image
ImageImage
Image


Return to “Introductions”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest