Hello from Illinois!

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Illinois!

Unread postby Kship2001 » 11 Dec 2016 18:12

Hi. I've been on the forum for awhile but never said hello. I've been a Sick Puppies fan for about 5 years. Although this year, we've gotten a little crazy about them. We just hit our 7th time seeing them this year (would have been 9 but one got canceled & one we overslept).
Just wanted to say hello to all my fellow SP fans & finally introduce myself. I'm Kelli from Illinois

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Illinois!

Unread postby stephb » 11 Dec 2016 20:56

Welcome to the forum Kelli! I'm glad you were able to go to so many shows this year.

Steph

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 12 Dec 2016 08:21

Hi Kelli! Glad you are deciding to be vocal in the madness. :)

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 12 Dec 2016 12:23

Welcome Kelli :wave:
This band is super addictive. Glad you got to see them multiple times.

WelcomeWagonTeam
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WelcomeWagonTeam » 12 Dec 2016 12:43

Welcome Kelli!   :wave:

On behalf of the Sick Puppies and Sick Puppies World Crew we would like to thank you for joining us and welcome you to the forum. If you have any questions or need any assistance at all please feel free to ask one of our Ambassadors in the "Ask An Ambassador" thread found . Someone will get back to you shortly. We are glad to have you as part of the World crew.

[]I, I won't justify-The way I live my life-'Cause I'm the one livin' it, feelin' it, tastin' it-And you're just wasting your time-Trying to throw me a line-When you're the one drowning I like where I'm at on my back-Floating down in my own riptide-The water is fine[/color]

aznprincessesa
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby aznprincessesa » 19 Jan 2017 20:04

Hi Kelli! We are happy you joined!! :wave:

:sp: "You can't regret what you don't decide." :rock:

Return to “Introductions”