Hello Everyone!

Tell us who you are & why you love the Sick Puppies!
resie93
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby resie93 » 02 Apr 2008 16:23

Hello i'm Rachel from a little hicktown in Illinois, but i'm just a hop and a skip across the river from St. Louis. I'm a very new sick puppies fan they were at pointfest on September 30th of this year, but i paid no attention to them. I stood right next to Emma during Hurt's set (of course there was a fence between us because she was on the tour bus side and i was on the fan/people side) but hey it was still cool. I'm going to see them on May 18th at this years 1st pointfest. Anyone else going?

I'm so excited about this board =]

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby alice991 » 02 Apr 2008 16:26

HOLA!!! I'm Alice, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here. :)

You're lucky you've seen them before. I tried to go to the Denver show in Nov., but it was cancelled. I'm hoping the Denver show in April will stay open!

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby tenroses » 02 Apr 2008 16:26

Hi Rachel! Welcome. I'm excited about the board as well :]

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 17:06

Welcome! I'm maybe going to Pointfest. I live in St. Louis city. I'm so glad to find someone who's close!! It seems like I never meet people who live in my area that are into my bands. ;D

resie93

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby resie93 » 02 Apr 2008 18:09

resie93

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby resie93 » 02 Apr 2008 18:11

Becky
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 18:13

resie93

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby resie93 » 04 Apr 2008 06:50

oh cool! i live in worden its about 15 mins away from edwardsville.

and yes i have Row E tickets to pointfest =D and that is so awesome that your brothers a JD for the point!!!

Becky
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby Becky » 04 Apr 2008 07:14

Not too sure where Warden is....I guess it's 15 minutes from Edwardsville. :P

Row E...is that about 5th row? Is it center or side?

resie93

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby resie93 » 04 Apr 2008 21:48

its to row E Left

im stoked haha.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby Becky » 04 Apr 2008 21:50

resie93

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby resie93 » 05 Apr 2008 08:41

yep i was waiting at the computer right at 10:00 for te presale haha maybe i'll see you there?

Becky
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby Becky » 05 Apr 2008 08:54

Yea, definitely! I was at work during the presale, and our computers crashed. >:( So at 10, we had a tech guy there. By the time he was done, pit tickets were gone. I was SO pissed.

resie93

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby resie93 » 06 Apr 2008 06:41

ahhhh that sucks!

things like that happen to me allllll the time. my internet goes out while i'm almost done buyig tickets all the time. For the last pointfest (this actually happened) i was in colorado and my whole family was waiting til 10 for the presale to start. well we waited around until 11 and they still werent on sale. so we just left and took my moms laptop with up. so i kept trying to check if they were on sale but we were in the middle of nowhere and the next town [that might of had internet was an hour and a half away] so i was trying to check on my phone and it said the were on sale but it wouldnt let us buy them. so we FINALLLY get to the one town and we're driving around tryiing to get internet so we're stopped on a street corner buying tickets haha. life in allways complicated.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby Becky » 06 Apr 2008 07:15

Eeek that sucks. I hate buying tickets, I get so anxious. Hey, at least your family let you stop! :P

resie93

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby resie93 » 06 Apr 2008 08:44

same here. ya haha but i did get to hear about it the rest of the day. but it was worth it in the end =D

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby coltonjared » 06 Apr 2008 08:52

I wish I knew about pointfest sooner all they have left is lawn seating left. Maybe ebay will get better seats soon, all the good seating in ebay right now has 3 to 4 tickets per listing, all I need is one. lol

Becky
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby Becky » 06 Apr 2008 08:59

coltonjared
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby coltonjared » 06 Apr 2008 09:14

its about 125 miles from here

Becky
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone!

Unread postby Becky » 06 Apr 2008 09:29

Oh that's a bit of a haul!

Return to “Introductions”