HELP ME - HELP YOU CONTEST!

Current Contests
-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

HELP ME - HELP YOU CONTEST!

Unread postby -G- » 10 Apr 2013 17:29

Need a favor: I need pictures of old tickets or festival programs that have SP on there. MUST HAVE SP on there somewhere and the DATE. If you have a Rock on the Range TEE or any other festival tee like that that has SP and the date/year that's valid too.

If you have multiple useful tickets and items you can send send them together in one pic. Email me jpegs or text me CLEAR pics (Scans preferred if possible). Email to : spwcnews@gmail.com.

Please understand that each item you send qualifies you in the drawing. There can be more then one item on the jpeg. Sooooo you don't have to send me five different Jpegs. One Jpeg with five items is fine (I do ask that they are not overlapping or touch incase i need to cut and paste or trim and move around - Did i mention that we reserve the right to possibly use these jpegs however we wish??? ... well now you know. Sort of).

Please label your pics and emails SP-DATES and your real NAME. No blurry pics please. Need this ASAP. You can submitting until Friday @ noon (PST) (4/12/2013). Um three lucky winners will get prizes (too be determined but will be worth it). Oldest valid entry wins a prize. All others will go in a hat style drawing - winner drawn in vegas this weekend.

Edit:

You can combine related items to help you qualify an entry. Example: If you have a festival tee and the roster is on the back with SP - you can add your dated ticket to that tee to make it a valid entry. Another example: If you have a program book that features SP - you can include a ticket from the same event that shows date (even though sp is not on ticket). Make sense? This will help qualify festival tickets that may not have sp on the ticket itself.

Good luck and thanks for sharing your precious memories!

G

Addition: If you are sending Festival Roster Tees - please take a good picture of both sides. Front and back please. Thanks.
Last edited by -G- on 11 Apr 2013 12:25, edited 2 times in total.

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2013 Merch Line

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 10 Apr 2013 17:43

I text you 2 pics, G. Hope you find what you're looking for!

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: HELP ME - HELP YOU CONTEST!

Unread postby *J* » 10 Apr 2013 19:50

If you need to email G - send to: spwcnews@gmail.com

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 10 Apr 2013 20:48

No matter how old the tickets/shirts/flyers/programs are, if you have something that you can share, do it!

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 10 Apr 2013 21:14

Just emailed my pics.

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 10 Apr 2013 23:10

E-mailed my pics!

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 11 Apr 2013 02:00

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 11 Apr 2013 02:29

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 11 Apr 2013 02:59

Merch Whore is God knows where, doing who knows what with who know's who.

... meanwhile Jami is in Florida adjusting Mickey Mouse ears on people as they enter the tourist trap!

Let this be a lesson to you kids ... don't leave home without your SP collection ... lol

I guess what i'm really saying is with them two sitting this one out this game is wide open as to who can score the oldest entry?

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 11 Apr 2013 03:46

Steph

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 11 Apr 2013 07:39

coolfool_2
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby coolfool_2 » 11 Apr 2013 11:53

Interested in setlists with the date/venue on them?

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 11 Apr 2013 12:29

Sarah J.
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sarah J. » 11 Apr 2013 13:13

I still have my tickets from the Triple Threat Tour where I saw SP, but it only says "The band that shall not be named" on it... :(

DeviantArt: Tumblr: Twitter: Facebook:

The Sick Puppies fan art/deviantart fan base(SickPuppiesBandGeeks):

シック パッピス は せかい で 一番の バンド ですねえ!!!:D

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 11 Apr 2013 14:07

Adams19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Adams19 » 11 Apr 2013 17:31

Just emailed my SP items...

Scott M. Adams
2009 thru 2013 - 30 shows from coast to coast...NEW ERA San Antonio 4/21/16, Houston 4/22/16, Dallas 4/23/2016, El Paso 5/23/16

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 12 Apr 2013 02:51

Contest ends in a few hours ...

:crazy:

Stacey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Stacey » 12 Apr 2013 03:12

I sent mine before I saw this post. Did not put the right subject. Do you want me to send again? Oh maybe I will anyway.

Sassy, Classy And A Little Smart Assy

5/31/07-Denver~8/5/08-Casper~8/20/08-Denver~9/8/09-CO Springs~9/9/09-Denver~10/23/09-Nashville~5/12/10-CO Springs~5/13/10-Denver~4/22/11-Casper~7/27/11-Cheyenne~10/16/11-Las Vegas~10/12/12-Casper~10/13/12-Denver~6/22/13-North Platte~9/3/13-Denver~12/13/13-CO Springs~3/10/14-Denver~5/1/16-Jacksonville~12/8/16-Omaha~3/2/17-Billings~4/30/17-Henderson, NV

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 12 Apr 2013 08:03

Adams19
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Adams19 » 12 Apr 2013 08:05

Did you get mine...? :)

Scott M. Adams
2009 thru 2013 - 30 shows from coast to coast...NEW ERA San Antonio 4/21/16, Houston 4/22/16, Dallas 4/23/2016, El Paso 5/23/16

Return to “Contests”