Double Free Hugged

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
knorth22
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Double Free Hugged

Unread postby knorth22 » 13 Jul 2008 20:54

On May 13th on my birthday we made a random last minute decision to do free hugs in chicago, downtown. we walked the streets and went inside the water tower mall, and we were feeling the love.

well at the pups show in Lansing we were leaving and i was wearing my free hugs shirt and a man that asked for a hug remembered me from downtown and mentioned his wife had given me a hug, i thought it was insane! :crazy:

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Double Free Hugged

Unread postby frodolover36 » 13 Jul 2008 21:30

aw yeah that was funny. it was a really weird coincidence

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

knorth22

Unread postby knorth22 » 13 Jul 2008 21:34

yeah he was very persistent, he tried to hard to make me remember him

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 13 Jul 2008 22:01

That is so awesome! I am lucky to get a hug, let alone TWO from one person!!! lol

knorth22

Unread postby knorth22 » 13 Jul 2008 22:02

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 13 Jul 2008 22:44

I think that concerts with the Free Hugs shirts is an ideal place for Free Hugs. The most hugs I ever got was when I wore my shirt to the "The band that shall not be named", Flyleaf, and Rev Theory show. I was doing the whole street team thing for Rev Theory wearing my Free Hugs shirt and ended up talking more about SP than Rev Theory lol

knorth22

Unread postby knorth22 » 14 Jul 2008 06:55

haha thats awesome, isn't that how it always ends up

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 14 Jul 2008 22:22

With me? Yeah. Definitely LOL

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 18 Jul 2008 23:45

Wow, that's awesome!! That's pretty cool how he remembered you. :wink:

I wanna do Free Hugs!

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 20 Jul 2008 19:56

How cool!! Imagine the chance that you'd see the same guy! :biggrin:

Return to “Free Hugs”