FREE HUGS from Lights

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
joshlira13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

FREE HUGS from Lights

Unread postby joshlira13 » 22 May 2012 14:56

This was when I met Lights when she came to Memphis, TN on 3/22/2012. After the show, I waited with some other fans for about an hour outside her bus until her tour manager guy finally came up to us and said, "So... She does want to meet you (*screams*) but I'll need you to form an orderly line." It was so crazy that we needed two lines, haha. She was so so nice, and agreed to sign my ticket stub, my hand-made FREE HUGS shirt, to GIVE me a FREE HUG, and to take this picture with me. She asked as she signed it, "Nice, do you get a lot of free hugs with this?" :)
Lovely memory. One of the best nights of my life, and one that I'll cherish forever.

StephSP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: FREE HUGS from Lights

Unread postby StephSP » 23 May 2012 01:35

That's very cool! :smile:

"My philosophy for life is: don't regret anything you do - cause in the end it makes you who you are"

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Free Hugs”