Free Hugs In Bremerton Washington and Now Brownwood Texas!

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SaveTheWorldWithRock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Hugs In Bremerton Washington and Now Brownwood Texas!

Unread postby SaveTheWorldWithRock » 28 Aug 2010 11:26

I wish I had gotten pictures of when I did it but I gave free hugs on Maggie Lee for Good Day! Maggie Lee was a friend of my little sister's who was killed in a car crash. On what would have been her 13th birthday, everyone did a good deed or something to make someone smile in honor of Maggie Lee because that's the kind of girl she was. I stood on my college campus in Bremerton, Washington with a sign that said Free Hugs and had numerous people come up to me and hug me. Some asked why, others asked where I got the idea. It was a fun thing to do. This year, I'm at a different school and in a whole different world. I'll be on the Howard Payne University campus on Maggie Lee for Good Day with a Free Hugs poster, making people's day a little brighter.

www.maggieleeforgood.org
Check it out. Her story and CaringBridge page will shock and amaze you.

"I won't Justify, The way I live my life, cuz I'm the one livin it, breathin' it, tastin' it and you're just wasting your time, tryin to throw me a line, cuz you're the one drowning, i like where i'm at, on my back, floating down, in my own riptide, the water is fine"

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Free Hugs In Bremerton Washington and Now Brownwood Texa

Unread postby *J* » 14 Sep 2010 08:47

Very sad story. That is really awesome that you did that, good for you!!!

:smile:

Return to “Free Hugs”