FREE HUGS CEDAR POINT

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pitt23fan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FREE HUGS CEDAR POINT

Unread postby pitt23fan » 22 Jul 2010 19:18

I had a great day today by going to Cedar Point and found it the perfect occasion to wear my new "Free Hugs" t-shirt for the 1st time. Got 11 hugs total...one was 4 guy friends that wanted a group hug! lol Another one was just walking and this girl saw the shirt from a distance and comes running yelling free hugs! lol That was my favorite one because she was so open. 2nd favorite I was sitting beside the bathroom putting something in my wallet and this 15 or 16 year old boy comes over and just leans down and hugs me...LOL Had a TON OF PEOPLE that looked like they wanted to give a hug but were to shy.

Can't wait to do it again soon!

My World
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: FREE HUGS CEDAR POINT

Unread postby My World » 22 Jul 2010 20:21

I want free hugs :music: need to get one of those shirts..........

Return to “Free Hugs”