SPWC Free Hugs Video

Have your own Free Hugs video or photos? Share them here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby Susanna » 22 May 2008 12:34

JazzyD had the idea that we should create a Free Hugs video with members of the World Crew. Is there anyone here who is willing to take on the task of editing together footage from everyone?

I've got some great videos of Kaiden giving out free hugs from Disneyworld and the mall here... I'm sure there are some photos and videos from Pointfest, etc. too.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 May 2008 12:36

i wish i had the talent for it. we werent able to get video at pointfest but we did get some pictures that we are definitely willing to share!

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 May 2008 12:39

well when i can get them up i will but we only have like 3 usable photo's and i was trying to put them up at the school today but got caught and kicked out. so i will try again tomarrow.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby frodolover36 » 22 May 2008 12:50

we took more than that. we can give them all to whoever is doing the video and they can decide what ones should be used. definitely the one of me, you and zach tho.

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby nicolenice » 22 May 2008 12:57

theres like 2 of u giving a hug the one of the 3 of us then one of you giving out stickers then 2 random that i dont even know what you are doin and thats all

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby Pwneress » 22 May 2008 16:32

I'm willing to put any video together even though I'm not part of this =)

just pm and we can work things out i guess =)

-Gigi
Last edited by Pwneress on 22 May 2008 16:32, edited 1 time in total.

Susanna
Founder
Founder

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby Susanna » 22 May 2008 16:49

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby Shamrock » 24 May 2008 00:30

I'd like to see all the creative places everyone might come up with to do Free Hugs by either just wearing your shirt or actually holding a sign.
Malls, Parks, Old Age Homes, Schools, Zoo's... y'know just make sure you don't get kicked off the premises to do it or nothing ;) Maybe a busy library, see how many bookworms actually read your shirt and feel compelled to follow through! I wouldn't suggest bathroom stalls... that's just not a comfortable zone lol..

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby Missy » 24 May 2008 23:48

LMAO I would probably stay away from the bathroom stalls as well. And probably nudist colonies as well ;D
I think this is a great idea! I don't have anything to contribute (yet) hehe

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Free Hugs Video

Unread postby Samsung » 03 Jun 2008 06:36

On June 14, we have a fair sort of thing down at the football field.
I'll do some Free Hugs down there. Hopefully, My camera will be up and working by then.

And anyone in the MA/Worcester County area, go to Starburst. :D

My avatar is always watching.

Return to “Free Hugs”